~Chapter 25~

The boys finally followed as Gally explained why he was still alive." after the maze I got picked up by a group and headed to the City. Realised I was immune and patched me up and brought me here with Lawrence. His troops has been at war with wicked for years every since they took control over the city. But wicked can't hide behind them walls forever. Days gonna come and pay for what he's done." Gally said walking to a small building."Well I guess no one really does like my dad so it makes it a lot easier." I spoke up. "What Wickds your dad?" Gally asked stopping at the door. "Yeah and Ava-Paige is my mother so I've got the whole dam family tree here how fun." I scoffed as Gally nodded. "Anyways let me do the talking he doesn't get much visitors. And try not to stare." He said while walking in.We all looked at eachother while Gally took all his gear off and placed it on a small table. We went down some stairs as we all stood there. "Gally! Good to see you made it back." The man said picking flowers."Jasper told me what happened." He added.

"It was a slaughter there's nothing we can do against thoses guns." Gally said looking at Lawrence. "No but they can only do that for so long before they get stung ." He reported while sniffing a rose."Now who are these people and why are they here?" He questioned. "We need to get into to Wickd and Gally said u can get us through the walls." Thomas spoke up. "Well Gally should know better then to make promises he can't keep. Besides that wall is only half your problem getting inside wicked is impossible." The crank said. "There might be a way now but it doesn't work without Thomas." Gally hesitated.Thomas stared at Gally and looked back at the man. "Is that so. You know what I am Thomas? I'm a business man which mean I don't take unnecessary risks, why should I trust you." Lawrence said getting closer to us."Because I can help you, you see if u can get us through them walls I can get u what you need." Thomas added still standing in the same place.

"And what is it that you think I need?" He snapped. "Time, every last drop." Thomas said as the crank looked at his wires.The crank looked at Gally and scoffed. "Is that what I need?" "We will get something we both want." Thomas said. "I'll tell u a deal, 3 can go for now the rest day with me. Just as a little insurance to make sure you make it back." He said looking at Thomas still."Do we have a deal?" He asked? Thomas and Lawrence shaked hands. "Gally show him the way." The crank said smiling. Gally took us to a room and slipped a hoodie on. He lifted the sewer entrance and we all looked inside.Gally put a ladder down the hole and me and Jorge shared a small hug."Be careful down there Ali." He said kissing my head. "Always am." I winked at him. Gally sat down and got close to the hole about to go down. "Hey Gally, Take care of these 3." Fry said. "Yeah." Gally said getting in. I went down after as we were all down.

"Ewww this is gross." I heard newt say from behind me and gally."Yeah this is great." Thomas said while Gally put some lights on."Stay with me we have a way to go." Gally said looking back at us. I walked next to Gally on the edge trying not to go in the sewer water. We got to a small hole as Gally looked back at us. "Give me a sec." he nodded at us and he went in.
————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:660~