~Chapter 22~

We all got into the cars and drove off. "There late." Jorge said checking his timer and Brenda looking at her watch.We waited on a hill for the train to come past and make our move.We all heard the train coming and we all smirked at eachother nodding. Brenda loaded her gun and Jorge put the piece of scrap metal on the window as protection.He started the car and we drove next to the train. We came in line with the front as I heard Thomas and vince make there entrance. "BRENDA WERE COMING UP BEHIND KEEP THEM BUSY." Thomas said into the mics.I nodded at them both as me and Brenda started shooting the train. People started shooting at us and we came off track. A plane came from behind the train. "Hey Brenda you've got company." Thomas said. we went in zig zag lines dodging all the fire bombs they dropped at us. "GO GO GO." Brenda said sitting back down. "Holy shit." I mumbled when we got moving in a straight line again. "Ok Thomas your on your own don't die." She said looking at Jorge."good luck." He added after.The plane was still following us as we lead it so a corner of cars."Step out of the vehicle with your hands in the air." The person said from inside the plane. We all got out and we stood there waiting for them to get out. "Stop right there don't move."We walked backwards a bit as they all had guns pointing our direction. "I said freeze assholes." One said to us. I smirked at them and waved at them. They lowered there weapons in confusion as they all went into the ground as fry came out with the others."Now u don't wanna do that now." He said walking towards us."Hey fry." I said still holding my gun up to the soildiers. "Nice to see you guys." He nodded at us. "I think my dad should get better people on his team." I scoffed. We all got them gathered and we got them to not shoot us. We got in there plane and drove off to where they all where and me and Brenda ran over to the door. A hook came down and we lowered it down to the boys to attach to the crate. "WERE CLEAR." Fry yelled to Jorge as we lifted them up. The others were shooting at us while we all drove off to our next hideout.We landed the crate and we opened the door. They desperately got on and search the box. "It's alright you guys are safe just hang on." Thomas said scanning the box for Minho. "Oh my god Aris." I said running to him and getting him and Sonya out. "Oh my god your ok." I said smiling at them both. We got everyone out and they all crowded around Vince for his little speech.

Minho wasn't in the carriage."I know you've all been through hell and the least I can say is our troubles are over but we're not through this yet. Wickeds still out there and not giving up cause you've got something they want. They took you because you're immune to a plague way out of human race and they think you're worth sacrificing for a cure. But I don't do in 2 days we're getting the hell out of here where wicked can't find us and start all over." He said. I walked away from the crowd and found Brenda and Jorge."Hey." I said walking over. "Hi." They both said "May I help you?" Brenda said to Jorge looking at her bite."Looks good."I smiled looking at her."How you feeling." Jorge added after me."Awesome." She smirked at me."I was just asking." Jorge sighed leaning back on the car. "I know your just asking everyone's just asking,don't worry if I break out you'd be the first to know ok." She said walking away.we all walked into the place Aris and that was in. I helped clean Aris's wounds when Harriet passed us both a drink."It took you guys long enough to find us." Aris joked. "But we saved your sorry ass so it's fine." I smiled at him. He scoffed as Newt and Thomas walked over as well. "So what happened?" Thomas asked kneeling down."I fought back,tried to at least." He said looking at his drink i raised my eyebrows in shock at his statement."They had us on the move a lot it felt like something big was happening." Sonya reported. "Any idea where they were heading." Newt questioned looking at me. "All I know is that they were talking about a city." Aris spoke up.I looked at Brenda in confusion as we all looked at eachother In visible confusion. "I didn't think there were any city's left." Harriet said looking at me aswell. "That's because there aren't, not still standing anyways." Brenda shrugged looking at me still."But what about Minho why wasn't he on the train?" Thomas said."I'm sorry Thomas, he was." Aris hesitated as he rubbed my leg.
—————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:881~