~Chapter 9~

I woke up to the bells while Gally groaned into my neck. "If I hear that bell one more time I think I'm gonna kill myself."He said while we got up. He laid back down and that's when he saw the goat next to him. "OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT." He said while getting up quickly.I laughed a heartfelt laugh and he nudged me."That thing seriously needs to find a home that's not in our bed." we walked out holding hands."Good thing I know a place to put her then innit." we go fry."Ding ding ding." He said smirking."Yes?"  Fry said looking at us."2 Drinks please." I said smiling. He sighed giving us our drinks. "Thanks frypan." Gally said and we all laughed.We ran across the glade watching everyone do their work. We jogged over to some of the other builders and got to work. A few hours pass until we all heard the box come up.We ran over and looked in it for a minute. Newt and Gally opened the door letting newt got in."It's another girl." Newt said looking up at us. "oh thank god." I added after Thomas and Minho looked at me. Gally laughed and looked back at the girl. "I think she's dead." I heard a glader say."Hey what's in her hand." Gally asked looking at her.I looked over as I saw Gally smirk at her. I felt weird like it meant something so I walked away. I'm probably over reacting i just don't want to find out if i was.I saw them take her to the med-jacks while I stroked my goat Daisy. I watched some people go back to their jobs while Gally was talking with some others. His hand was on his chin near his mouth. He looked over and I gave him a weak smile while Daisy got comfy on my lap. He shook his head at the boys making his way over to the hut. I looked up at him as he sat on the bed with me. "How is she." I said looking at him again."No clue." He said looking at the med-jacks through the door."Well is she hot or is she just attractive to look at." I said mildly annoyed. He looked up at me confused."Neither why would I find her attractive when i have you." Gally said with visible confusion. "Not what it looked like out there." I reported annoyed. "Are u serious I was looking at Newt because we both knew Thomas would like her." He said getting up. "Gal look I'm sorry I guess I'm just threatened." I added before he left. "What?" He snapped turning back around. "Well what do u want me to do when a stunning girl enters the glade and might like my boyfriend that I want." he walked over to me again. "That's why we have trust you know I've only got my eyes on you and your stunning so I don't get the problem Ali." He said sitting back down pulling me into his chest."I know I guess the Ben thing is getting to me still and then the greenie it's getting hard to handle." I said huggin him.We laid down as we were talking about stuff while I fell asleep on his chest from crying.

"Hey Gally." Newt and Thomas said walking in."And Alison who isn't even awake alright." Thomas said looking at us. They stared at us for a moment as they were silent. "Why are u always cuddling it's cute but like you look too dam comfy." Newt said.

—————————————————————-

"Well maybe because she's paranoid about the new greenie and me liking her and then Ben." He said stroking my head. "He really meant a lot to her didnt he." Thomas said looking down. "Yeah she's been crying herself to sleep since we told her but she won't fall asleep unless it's on my chest or she can feel me." Gally said looking at them and the others looked worried.
—————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:690~