~Chapter 8~

He laid back down as I sat on the floor."You can get in the bed you know, you just proved your not annoyed and I'm not drunk so it's not like were on a bad side." He said with his eyes closed.I got up and laid next to Gally while I got in his arms and hugged him tightly. A tear left my eye uncontrollably and he hugged me tighter. "It's alright." He said kissing my head. "I just miss him I didn't even get to say goodbye it's been 4 years." I said crying. "Baby it's gonna be alright I'm here with you ok." He said trying to comfort me. I calmed down until I broke the silence."Promise me this is forever." I looked at him. "I promise."

—————————————————————

I woke up to the 5 boys standing in our hut. I gave them all a weak smile going back to hugging Gally.This is that a routine now."I'm not mad at you guys by the way I'm mad at Alby,Clint and Jeff for not telling anyone about the cure and just letting my brother die." I said looking at them."Yeah no we understand I struggled loosing Ben to." Minho said. "And he was a great runner he ran the maze with me everyday for 2 years I miss it." He said and Thomas looks at him. "And I have Thomas now which is also great." Minho added. "I was gonna say." He said like he just got violated.We all laughed and they left me and Gally alone. I sat there playing with his hands until he woke up. The bells went off for work causing him to sigh. "I hate those dam things so badly." He said while getting up. "Same but I'm normally awake before them so it's fine." I added while getting ready. "I don't think I've ever woken up before the bells." He said not even sounding bothered. "Fairs." I let my hair down as it went curly.Gally stared at me for awhile finally getting up and walked out with me. We held hands walking over to work."Can u do the work please." I pouted.

He turned around shocked but I just stuck my bottom lip out at him. And what's in it for me." He asked raising his eyebrows."Cuddles,Kisses and my chest." I smirked."Oh and ill stroke your back." I added laughing because i didn't think he'd do it."Yep ok." he got to work. "Thank youu.I love you." I said while resting my head on the walls. "I love you too."  He picked some stuff up smiling to himself.I watched him do everything as he got us some drinks. He sat next to me and I rest my head on his shoulder."I'd like the view better if Albys head wasn't in it." I said sipping my drink. Gally bursted out laughing kissing my head. "That was amazing."he was still laughing. "What it's the truth." I added making him keep laughing."Ahh I do love you." He said pulling me closer. I smiled watching a goat fall over while it was running away from a bird."HAHAHHA that was hilarious." Gally laughed aswell. "That would be my goat." gally nodded. The goat that fell over ran over to us laying next to me. "Oh my god she's so dam cute." I squealed watching her climb in my lap. I stoked it's back as it fell asleep on me.I held gallys hand getting up and walked over to his hut while I still had the goat in my arms."Im sorry but the goat is coming with us it is now my child and you can't tell me differently."  we laid down with the goat still on me.

Gally got on top of me and I do everything I promised him until we fell asleep with the goat next to us in the hammock.
—————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:710~