~Chapter 24~

"It's funny spent 3 years trapped behind the walls and now we wanna break back in." Newt said looking at us. "Yeah it's hilarious." Fry scoffed. "Hey Brenda can u put my arm back in place now I can't anymore." I groaned nearly falling over.Jorge caught me and laid me down on his lap with Brenda sitting next to me. "This might hurt like hell but I'm sure you can handle it." She smirked. "Just do it." I said holding Jorges hand.She pushed my arm back in place receiving a screm."AHHHHH YOU BITCH." I screamed. she got up and laughed. "HMM Yeah you enjoyed that." I said in pain while Jorge helped me up."Thanks Brenda." I said while hugging her."Anytime." She smiled patting my back. I got in car with Brenda as I sat at the back with my head on the door. Thomas and newt was talking outside still and we called them in. Newt helped me get my arm comfy and It managed to stop hurting a little. I sighed resting my head on Newts shoulder and headed into the city.We walked into the lanes and made our way to the front. I saw a boy looking at us who passed on top of a car. He was whispering to the other person and I watched them jump off. We came into another street and we ran to the entrance of the walls. "The hell we got ourselves into." Fry asked as Newt held my hand. I saw the same boy walk near us looking at our hands. "Guys we need to go now." I said looking at him walking through the crowd.

The guns turned their attention as they started firing at us. Screams filled the air and we all ran into a small street where there were loads of vans. Loads of people took us in some vans. "ALI NO." I heard Jorge scream as the same boy was in the van with me and Newt. Newt held my hand with me resting my head on his shoulder. The boy in the middle looked away and looked at the others. The doors opened and we all slowly got out. I heard Jorge yell when we came out of the van punching someone. "WHERE IS SHE." He yelled. "IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE." I shouted.Jorge hugged me.We all turned our attention to the front where the army was."Where all on the same side here." The tall boy said."Hey what do u mean same side,who the hell are you." Thomas said getting out of someone's grip.

The boy sighed and lifted his mask off. "Hey greenie." The boy said staring at us. "Gally..." Thomas said in shock. Newt looked at me. Thomas ran up to Gally and punched him round the face and straddled him as he raised his fist. Newt ran over and held Thomas fist up away from Gally. "STOP STOP STOP." Newt said. "He killed chuck." Thomas snapped at Gally. "Yeah I know I remember I was there." He reassured him. "And I also remember he was stung and half out of his mind." Newt said looking around. "So just calm down alright." Newt said when Thomas got off Gally. I ran over kneeling down next to him."Oh my god,are you ok?" I said helping Gally up. "Yeah I had that coming." He said holding his jaw."Anybody else?" He asked looking at the others. "Newt,fry?" "You know this guy?" Jorge said from behind. "He was an old friend." Fry replied. Gally looked down and then back up again.

"How?How,we watched you die." Newt said looking at Gally who I was standing next to. "No you left me to die and if we didn't find you when we did you'd be dead right now." Gally snapped back. "What the hell are u doing here." He asked looking at me."Minho." Newt answered. "Wickd has him here behind them walls." He added. "I can help with that." He said passing some guns to the others. "Follow me." He said about to walk away.

"We're not going anywhere with you." Thomas snapped looking at Gally. "Well I am so even if it's just me I'm not here to be pissed at Gally yes he did something and he knows it but if he can help I'm down and you all know how much I've been wanting to see Gally so it's your loss but I'm going with him." I said as Gally smiled at me. "I can get you through those walls." Gally said as he walked off with me next to him and everyone else gave up and followed us aswell.
—————————————————————

~WORD COUNT:806~