1- I Know You Hate Me

Author Note: Hello everyone! Thank you for choosing to read my book! I hope you enjoy/ed it! Just a few things I wanted to bring to your attention.
First, I never really have a set story in mind. Im trying to figure out what I want to do with the book but I apologise in advance if I suddenly change something about the story. Secondly, I don't write that often and I'm still figuring out my writing style, I'm sorry if the writing isn't good, I'm learning.
Thirdly, Please let me know any constructive criticism and/or mistakes you find! I appreciate them!
Lastly: This book is just for experimentation for my writing and to try to improve my Bakugo personality.
That's all everyone! I hope you like it! Stay safe <3

Your breath trembled heavily as you felt your entire body shiver. His face was barely an inch from yours, your eyes quivered as his own stared coldly. A low growl emitted through his throat, almost like a wolf to its prey.

You could almost feel his absolute power radiate off his muscles and gaze. His sweat sparked electrically, something that happened with his quirk occasionally. You muster up all the strength and confidence you had left, with all your might you only managed to mumble a single sentence, "You're hurting me."

"You hurt me first."

Katsuki Bakugou was truly a terrifying man.

A few years earlier

The pencil tapped against the desk rhythmically, a bored expression rested on my face while my teacher explained his lesson based on quirks.

Midoriya sat on the other side of the room with interest, taking down and absorbing everything the teacher spoke. With a steady look placed on his face, he was focused immensely.

My eyes darted towards the bright spikey ball of blonde hair two desks to my left at the upper row.

His eyes switched to mine instantly, an intense feeling of intimidation radiated off him whilst not breaking eye contact. I felt my body shiver and I instinctively swirled my head around to face the front again.

I could still feel him watching my back, but I'd never dare turn around to meet his eyes again. I took my pencil and began chewing it nervously, my leg bounced up and down like an old habit, I was anxious now.

The teacher finished up his speech which I didn't even know about due to my lack of attention to the lesson, he turned around promptly and clasped his hands together.

"Since you're all third years, I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but... "

The teacher dramatically threw the papers whilst announcing, " You're all pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?"

The class cheered, all presenting their individual quirks with pride, except for Midoriya, me and strangely bakugou who was resting his feet on his desk nonchalantly.

Poor Midoriya, he's always wanted to be a hero, but out of everyone in the class, he had to be the quirkless one...

I thought with pity, I shared his pain. We both were targets of bullies due to our circumstances.

Even though it seemed we both had a lot in common, we weren't that close. It was partly my fault, I distanced myself from everyone, I was just too shy.

"Teach, Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" Bakugo finally announced, now lifting his head to flash a snarky grin. I felt my spine shiver.

The class started howling at Bakugo's remark which he replied by calling them "extras "

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A High, right Bakugo?"