38 - Intruder

(Warning: this chapter has disturbing content and sensitive topics being discussed. Viewers' Discretion is advised)

Midoriya had left hours ago, you had already eaten dinner, for the first time in a while. Your mother was overjoyed, asking if she should invite him over more often even asking if he's a romantic interest, which you turned down instantly.

"Midoriya and I aren't like that. He's... sweet and brotherly."

"Aw... well, that's still so sweet, I'm glad you have a friend like him."

It was getting late, the crickets chirping and a cool summer breeze swayed through your windows, making your draping curtains flow like the waves of an ocean.

You felt tired and after seeing the time was 10:30, you decided it was time for bed.

You slipped into bed effortlessly, and almost as soon as your head hit the pillows, you were asleep.

_________________________________________

"W-what..."

You held a strange green object in your hands, it was soft and fluffy on top.

"Who did this..."

You turned it around, and a wave of chills crawled down your back. You felt frozen, unable to do anything as you realized that what you were holding was a severed head.

"M-Midoriya..."

His head was cut clean off, his eyes rolled back as far as they could, his mouth contorted grotesquely as it tried to speak.

"Midoriya what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?"

Blood flowed from his head like a waterfall. Red, bubbly groans were the only sound he could make.

"You did this."

"No, I didn't! I would never hurt you, Midoriya!"

You turned around, for whatever reason you didn't know. Midoriya stood there, he was intact and smiling.

His voice sounded reverbed, and shrill, "You killed those innocent men."

"N-no I didn't! They're okay! I was only trying to-"

"They should've done it to you ."

"M-Midoriya. "

His face contorted to revulsion, "You're disgusting."

Katsuki?

Midoriya was gone, whatever was in front of you shifted into a spitting image of Bakugo.

"Bakugo?"

He walked toward you, his red eyes piercing yours. You could almost smell his cologne.

His hand lifted to your face, it was warm and gentle, and you melted into it instantly.

"Katsuki... I missed you..."

He lowered his head and lifted your chin, bringing contact to your lips. It was just like the first time, so gentle and passionate.

He pulled you in closer and kissed you deeper, pulling away for a breath, " I love you, (Y/n)"

He dove back in, slightly nibbling your lip.

You moaned softly, completely submerged by the kiss. Your hands ran through his hair, his along your back.

He bit your lip more, you enjoyed it. "Katsuki... Katsuki..." You moaned.

"Do you like it, girl?"

His voice... Sounds different?

"I-..." He bit your lip harder, "Ow... Ngh-"