15 - Costumes

The next days remained normal, You and Bakugo reverted to your old ways of him chasing you and you running from his explosive hands and temper.
You noticed however that you would catch him staring at you from across the room but snap his head back the second you noticed. He would either never pick on you on some days or completely torment you on others.

He'd do his usual torture such as exploding your desk, tripping you or pushing you but there were new more stranger torments. He started pulling your hair, flicking your nose, using his quirk when you were daydreaming just to startle you, or even just teasing you either about your looks, grades, voice, friends or anything he could think of.

You, however, remained focused on your work and arrived at school completely exhausted. You had picked up a new training method which lasted longer, done more often and with more extreme exercise. It was a lot of effort but with incredible results.

Your body remained small but miraculously your results improved exponentially. With your ball throw climbing from 68. 89 to 73.23 meters in just a few days.

During lunch you stayed to your old habits and ate alone, making it clear to everyone that you simply appreciated solitude.

Meals were fulling and nutritional, always eating something healthy but treating yourself to your favourite side dish or dessert.

Finally, the Afternoon would roll in, Being something you loved and hated at the same time.

Basic hero training.

Enjoying the training was easy for you but when it came down to quirks you found yourself often getting upset and not completing basic requirements, even Midoriya who was once as quirkless as you began doing better as he trained his power. It was also the time were Bakugo would torture you the most.

All might walked in. Announcing loudly to the class, "I am... Coming through the door like a normal person!" He failed terribly as he was overdramatic and failing the very thing he said he was doing.

You chuckled at his goofy behaviour, appreciating everything All Might did to train Midoriya and be a good teacher.

The class gasped at his appearance, before then Aizawa would teach us the basics of basic hero class. Warming up routine, showing rules and regulations. Now it was All Might's time to shine. And it seemed as if he couldn't be happier to do so.

He walked towards the desk with exaggeration, letting the students murmur and admire.

You felt the rapid pace of your heart beating ecstatically at the very sight of him.

"I teach Basic Hero Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!"

He started to stretch and flexed his muscles with enthusiasm, "Let's get right into it! This is what we do, today... Combat training!"

Just great... Another thing I won't do well at the result of my lack of quirk.

Bakugo seemed to relish the idea of combat, thinking of multiple ways to beat his rivals in the most painful allowed way possible.

" And to go with that of these! " he pointed.

You watched in awe as the walls separated and thin sheets of wall pushed forward. Revealing numbered plates in brilliant green.

"Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started. "

A pit formed at your stomach, they were all happy with their costumes but you felt nervous at the thought of finally using a custom outfit.

The new thought came into your mind, and even in some way, surprised you.