3 - You Idiot

It's been a few days since the last incident involving Bakugo and the Villain.

You have been keeping to yourself as per usual but strangely enough, Bakugo has been avoiding you, or at least, not picking on you as much and the same goes for Midoriya.

The teacher continued his lesson on choosing a hero agency. But as much as you wanted to listen and understand you were just too unmotivated to care at this point. You were sick of the school, so you had no interest in anything it offered anymore.

You fiddled with your hair and tapped your foot whilst daydreaming about the current events.

"Shut the fuck up, Nomi, " Bakugo finally said, "Or that foot will get blown off if you continue."

You adjusted yourself, now stopping the tapping.

The teacher ignored Bakugo's foul remark, continuing his lecture.

Your eyes fell to the desk again, now chewing your thumb but wincing as you remembered it's still healing.

The bell rang, packing up your work and hoisted your bag over your back you began exiting the room with the rest of the class. The class pushed you to the back, ultimately making you fall to the ground. Midoriya would have helped but he didn't even notice, absorbed in something that looked like a schedule.

The class emptied, even the teacher left without helping. You sorely rubbed your lower back, you hit your tailbone on the way down.

"Get up," a husky voice spoke.

You glanced up to see the familiar red eyes and, shockingly, a hand reaching for you to grab.

You stared at Bakugo's hand for a few seconds, dumbfounded, reluctantly you took it.

But in a swift moment, you were lifted off your feet so quickly that you lifted into the air for a few seconds, he grabbed your upper arm midair and swung you into the wall.

Your back cracked against the hard surface, and instinctively let out a yelp. Your legs wanted to give up but refused to buckle. Opening your eyes slowly, you saw that Bakugo had trapped you.

You rested against the wall, he stood in front of you with both hands next to your head. He bent his neck to look at you.

You felt the heat from his body, and his stare going through your skull.

"B-Bakugo?" you whimpered.

"You... What did you mean when you said you lied?" he asked, he didn't sound angry but his raspy voice remained intimidating.

"Wha-What do you mean?"

"The day with that villain guy. You yelled something."

"I-I don't remember," you lied while puffing your cheeks.

"I know when you lie." he smiled manically.

"Huh?"

"You puff your cheeks up. Quit lying, Bitch."

"I-"

"Hang on. Please keep fighting. You idiot. I lied." He said mimicking your words.

"You heard me?" you asked hesitantly.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU MEAN?" He finally yelled, you bowed your head slightly whilst covering your ears.

"I-I don't remember!"

"LIES." He said getting more and more worked up.

His fist banged the wall. 

You yelped, now your legs buckled.

Your hands grabbed onto whatever surface it could find, it ultimately being Bakugo's chest.

He caught you, but his body stiffened. In an almost awkward stance.

Your head fell into his chest, and not caring you began to sob.

"You... Hic... You idiot! I... Thought I was... Sniff... Gonna lose you! You...," you began pounding your fists into his chest, "Arrogant... Selfish... Loud... Mean... Bloody amazing... Idiot! Don't ever do... Hic... that again! Idiot..."

His hand stopped yours, your breath hitched while looking up.

"You're pathetic, Nomi," he finally announced.

He pushed you back, making you fall to the ground again. You let him, now silently crying and keeping your head down.

"I almost feel sorry for you, but I don't. Because in the end, I'm better than you. You're nothing in this world. You will never be anything more than a pathetic, quirkless bitch."

He left those words in the air as he exited the room. Staring hard at the ground, feelings of hurt clouding your eyes aiming everything blurry.

Is he right?

Later

You walked down the path, wiping away the small traces of tears you still had left.

You passed the beach, or what was once a beach. Piles of trash and debris as tall as mountains overtook this once beautiful sea.

You sadly looked at the mess, guilt tugging at your heart. You want to clean it, but the amount of time it would take was too much. Especially now when you had to work hard in training for U.A.

You watched the beach when something caught your eye, something golden.

"Hah Hah Hah Ha!" a bold voice laughed.

"Is-Is that-All Might?!"

You wiggled your way through a pile of trash, now pressing up against an abandoned couch, you poke your head up slightly to see a peculiar sight.

"Midoriya? A-All Might?" you whispered.

In front of you was Izuku pulling an entire refrigerator with All Might perched onto it, Izuku looked exhausted and tired but there was something in his eyes that told you he wanted it, he had a determination about him.

Izuku... What are you doing?

He wheezed as he fell to the ground, you were too far away to hear anything except for certain bits.

"One for all"
"The first step"
"Not something you can do without a quirk"
"U.A"
"Vessel"
"Aim to pass: American Dream Plan"
"10 Months"

What are you going to do Midoriya?

You crawled away from the sight before you were spotted, you stood up feeling happy.

Midoriya. I don't know what you're going to do. But I know you can do it. Work hard. I believe in you.

You left feeling proud of the only person you could consider a friend.

(Word Count: 984)