Prologue

This is the story of the in-between events of the most famous boy band called Big Time Rush and a normal little boy called Charlie Bucket.

Big Time Rush
Big Time Rush was a boy band about four best friends who went by the names of Kendall Knight, James Diamond, Carlos Garcia, and Logan Mitchell. They were four hockey players from Minnesota who then moved to Los Angeles and they were currently staying at the Palm Woods along with Kendall's mother and younger sister, Katie. Then on, they became a band. After the band's first album became a success, the boys became very famous. The band had all three albums out, thanks to their amazing record producer, Gustavo Rocque. After a few years of fame, Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan were about to find out what their secret assignment was, which they were about to be received by the most famous person ever known, and it was something important. Something would contain fantastic surprises that awaited the boys.

Charlie Bucket
Charlie Bucket was a very poor boy living with his poor family. Even though when the Bucket family didn't have that much money, Charlie would often get a Wonka bar once a year for his birthday. Little did Charlie know, his grandfather, Grandpa Joe used to work in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. It lasted until Mr. Wonka discovered there were spies dressed as workers to steal his secret recipes, which became one huge disaster and it caused him to close his factory forever. But suddenly, everything was about to change. Beyond the point of view, Charlie was the luckiest boy in the whole world. But he didn't realize about it yet.

The question of the whole story is: what would happen if the boys of Big Time Rush meets Charlie Bucket and they started to become friends with him?