31. The Day Before The Big Day/Rehearsals For the Concert

*3 months later*

It was early June as Charlie Bucket was about to perform at his first concert ever with BTR. He got updates from the guys to let him know that was all set and also from Griffin when he sent the tickets and backstage passes for his family and Mr. Wonka and even his father.

Mr. Wonka brought his father in the Great Glass Elevator to the factory, showed him around a bit, and introduced him to Charlie's family. Charlie couldn't almost stop talking about how excited he was about performing at his first concert as everyone was excited and happy for him.

Before he was about to leave, Charlie asked a few Oompa Loompas, who were jewelers, to make a necklace for Katie just when she was going to be on the road with the guys for their tour. Since they started going out, Charlie wanted to ask Katie to be his girlfriend, and he finally got it all planned out.

The next day, Charlie, Mr. Wonka, the Bucket family and Dr. Wonka were all packed up and ready to leave for L.A.. Their town car pulled up and took them all to the airport, where Mr. Wonka's private jet was waiting for them.

After their flight, everyone got their bags and went out as they saw a town car, which was sent by Griffin as of mentioned by the driver. On the way, Charlie requested to make a quick stop at a flower shop where he picked flowers for Katie, and his family and the Wonka men awed at him for doing a sweet thing. Then the driver continued driving.

This was the concert Charlie would never forget to perform.
----------------
*Palm Woods*

The car pulled up to the front of Palm Woods as Kendall, James, Carlos, Logan, Katie, Jennifer, Gustavo, Kelly, along with Jo, Camille and Lucy, were waiting to greet Charlie.

He stepped out of the car as his family, Mr. Wonka and Dr. Wonka followed him.

"Guys!" Charlie happily shouted.

"Charlie!" the boys and Katie did the same.

Charlie ran up to hug his friends.

"Hey, dude! Are you excited about tomorrow night?" Kendall asked.

"You know it! I can't believe this is actually happening!" Charlie said.

"I know, right?" Logan said.

"This is gonna be the best concert you will ever experience," James stated.

"And it's gonna be awesome having you as a member of the band!" Carlos was feeling pumped up.

Charlie eyed on Katie.

"Hi Katie," Charlie greeted as he hugged her.

"Hey Charlie," Katie greeted back.

When they released from the hug, they blushed at each other.

"Oh Charlie?" Mr. Wonka brought the flowers to him.

"Oh yes. These are you, Katie," Charlie handed the flowers to Katie.

"Thank you. They're beautiful," Katie said when she took the flowers from him.

"Hi Mrs. Knight," Charlie greeted Jennifer.

"Hi Charlie. How are you, honey?" she hugged him.

"I'm great. I'm so excited about tomorrow night," Charlie said.

"I know, and I'm gonna be there along with your family and Mr. Wonka with his father," Jennifer told him.

"Hey Charlie/Hi Charlie," Jo, Camille and Lucy said as they hugged him.

"Hi girls," Charlie hugged back.

Then he saw Gustavo and Kelly.

"Hello Mr. Rocque, Miss Wainwright," Charlie greeted.