15. The Chocolate Room

Author's POV
As soon as Mr. Wonka opened the door, everybody entered the room and they all couldn't believe what we were seeing.

"Wow..." the Big Time Rush boys said dreamily.

"Now, do be careful, dear children," Mr. Wonka began. "Don't lose your heads, don't get overexcited, just keep very calm."

Everybody looked around this amazing view of the room and it was all filled with candy and it had a chocolate river. So far, it had been of best rooms anyone had ever been to around the factory.

"It's beautiful," Charlie said as he felt lost in this sight.

"What? Oh yeah, it's very beautiful," Mr. Wonka said.

"What do you think, Katie?" Kendall asked his sister when they were standing close to Charlie and Grandpa Joe.

"I don't know how to say this, but it felt like I died and went to heaven filled with candy. This place is incredible," Katie said as she looked around.

The other guys agreed which made Mr. Wonka smile.

When everybody started to follow him, Charlie felt Katie holding his hand and he started to hold hers. They were smiling at each other as Kendall noticed how adorable they looked together.

"Every drop of the river is hot melted chocolate of the finest quality," Mr Wonka began the introduction as everybody was getting across the bridge.

"The waterfall is most important, it mixes the chocolate. Churns it up, makes it light and frothy. By the way, no other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall, my dear children. And you can take that to the bank."

As everybody continued to walk, Katie and the BTR boys approached to Mr. Wonka.

"I have to be honest right now, Mr. Wonka, this is one of the best rooms I've ever seen around the factory," Katie said.

"Thank you, Katie. I'm so happy that you came with me and the boys to take a look around," Mr. Wonka said.

She and the guys continued walking behind Charlie and Grandpa Joe to catch up with everyone else.

"People!" Mr. Wonka called out to the group as he pointed at the pipes.

"Those pipes... suck up the chocolate and carry it away all over the factory. Thousands of gallons an hour," he explained. "Do you like some of my meadow? Try some of my grass. Please have a blade, please do. It's so delectable and so darn good-looking."

"You can eat the grass?" Charlie asked.

"Of course you can," Mr. Wonka answered.

"So in this entire room, we can eat whatever we want when we want to, Mr. Wonka?" Kendall asked.

"Absolutely, Kendall. Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable, but that this is called cannibalism, my dear children. And is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies," Mr. Wonka said.

"I can take that," Kendall made a look on his face and nodded.

"Me too," Logan agreed.

"Totally./Sweet!" James and Carlos joined in.

"Yeah. Enjoy. Go on, scoot," he gestured everybody to go and take a look around the chocolate room.