*BONUS* Charlie's Beautiful Christmas

Summary: Charlie invite the guys of BTR over to spend the holidays with him, his family, Katie, Jennifer, and the one and only Mr. Wonka as this is the first time of when Charlie and his family actually get to celebrate Christmas. And in honor of Charlie's first Christmas celebration, the BTR guys ask him to sing their song with them.

Note: So, I was asked to write this chapter of my story as a bonus where Charlie celebrates his first actual Christmas after he's had a sad life with his family growing up, and he gets to sing his first holiday song, even with the best boy band of all: BTR! This will be my first BTR/CATCF holiday story ever written.

In dedication to @dvrajcula. Happy holidays!

The holidays were the most wonderful times around the year, especially at the chocolate factory. Back while he was poor growing up, Charlie Bucket had never celebrate Christmas as much, but deep down in his heart, he would always be thankful as long as he had his family whom he has loved endlessly and so dearly.

As months passed since he won a chocolate factory, originally owned by the one and only, Mr. Willy Wonka, Christmastime had come as Charlie was getting everything set up with help from Mr. Wonka, the Oompa Loompas, and none other than Mr. Wonka's second heir and Charlie's girlfriend, Katie Knight. And they also had extra help from Charlie's parents and grandparents, and Katie's mother, Jennifer. They decorated in some spots with Christmas decorations around the factory, and the best thing for decorating was a Christmas tree.

And then, there was this one day as Charlie was video chatting with his best friends, who were known as the best boy band he had ever knew, Big Time Rush. He even invited the guys, with their girlfriends and Gustavo and Kelly, over to the factory to spend the holidays with him, Katie, Mr. Wonka and the others, and they were delighted to come and would tell the rest. With Christmas coming soon, Charlie was excited about the first time he was actually about to be celebrating it since all he talked to the guys about was how he never got a single chance to celebrate the holiday with his family, and it was a sad story. But now, with the past being the past, this would be the best Christmas Charlie would never forget.

A month earlier with everybody getting ready for Christmas soon, Charlie, Katie and Mr. Wonka had created new Christmas candies after they tasted those, and they were shipped out to different shops all over the world. After a while, a bunch of people had bought those candies, and they really enjoyed them, and the candies were successful for the holidays. Whenever he would take a little break from selling out the candies, Charlie received an email about BTR's Christmas song, "Beautiful Christmas" which they mentioned to him about a little while back. Around Christmas season whenever the factory often got busy, Charlie would sing the song while working, and he kept in touch with the boys as he told them about how he almost couldn't get that song out of his head.

And then, Kendall messaged Charlie and asked as quoted, "Hey Charlie, on Christmas Eve, me and the guys are planning to sing our song to Mr. Wonka and your family. Do you wanna come and join us in song?". James, Carlos and Logan helped Kendall out as they were asking and begging for their little buddy to join in. And Charlie replied in his answer, "In the spirit of my first Christmas I would get to actually celebrate, I would be truly honored."
-----------------------
Christmas Eve has approached.

Three days ago, the BTR boys, along with Gustavo, Kelly, Jo, Camille, Lucy and Alexa, had arrived the second they all got to the front gates of the factory, and Charlie, Katie and Mr. Wonka greeted them happily. When everyone asked Charlie about celebrating Christmas and singing the song with the guys, he was thrilled about both of them and was looking forward to them.

Taking a break from all the work of the candy-making for the sake of the holiday season until the new year, Mr. Wonka let Charlie and Katie have some fun with their friends as they had done some fun-filled activities.