𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝘁𝐞𝗿 𝐈 - 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝘄𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝘁

"Come on Willy! It will be so much fun!" — said a pretty little girl

"I don't know, Y/n, my dad would probably be upset with me." — said the brown haired boy.

His eyes shined as the pretty little girl took him by the hand, leading him away from his house.

"Y-Y/n! C-Come on! You can't do that!" — shouted Willy, taking the girl by the hand, "My father will be very upset!"

"Oh Willy... But I promise I'll give you all of my candy! We can eat it under the cherry tree in my backyard!" — she said happily.

"F-Fine! Deal..." — he said, making the girl chuckle, "Good! I want you to have so much fun!"

They went from house to house smiling and saying "Trick or Treat!" in unison. Everyone had been impressed by the ghost and mummy costumes the two wore.

Finally, after going through all the houses, they finally made it to Y/n's house. "Come on in, Willy!" — the girl said, smiling and taking him by the hand once more, making the boy blush.

As she brought him to her backyard, they sat under the cherry tree, eating the candy. "This candy is great, Y/n!" — said Willy as the girl took a bite of the sweet chocolate.

"I knew you'd like it, Willy." — she felt him pull her into his lap and hug her tightly, causing her to chuckle, "You're so good to me Y/n."

The girl hugged him back, enjoying the sweet hug, "You're welcome, Willy." — she said, as they stayed in that pose for a while.

But when the time came, Willy had to leave and return home. And boy was he in trouble when he did. His father checked his teeth and seemed mad that Willy had some candy.

"But father! The candy tastes so good!" — Willy explained, but was turned down by his father, "Nonsense! You won't eat those things again! Those are very bad for your teeth!"

And that was the day Willy decided to run away from home to become the greatest chocolatier  in the whole world.

He packed a couple of his most essential things, and he left. However, it didn't take him long to realize that he couldn't do anything to achieve his goals, so he decided to come back home.

However, when he did, he found out that his father was...

... Gone.

He was devastated. Willy didn't know what to do. And that was when he remembered Y/n. He ran all the way from his home to her home, only to see that she and her family had moved as well.

His eyes filled with tears as he felt them fall down his cheeks. "Y-Y/n... Why did you leave me as well?" — he said as rain began to fall. His tears mixed with the rain. He fell to his knees, heartbroken.

Where did she go...? Where could she possibly be...? He sighed as he got up from his knees. He would just have to find another way to start up his own business...

... his Wonka candy business...