❝𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧❞

With the remnants of Zaraeth's dark influence dispersed, Willy and Hubert found themselves standing amidst the aftermath of their fierce battle. The lab now felt eerily silent, and the only sounds were the soft crackling of fading dark magic.

Hubert glanced at Willy, his demon eyes now reflecting a sense of newfound confidence. "Well, Willy, the world is our oyster now," he said, his voice tinged with excitement. "We've unlocked powers beyond our wildest dreams, and we can use them to our advantage."

Willy nodded, appreciating the support and camaraderie that Hubert provided. However, even with their newfound strength, a lingering question weighed heavily on his mind. "But what about Y/n?" he said with a hint of concern. "She's still in this realm, and we need to find her."

Hubert's grin softened, showing a rare moment of genuine empathy. "You're right, Willy," he said, placing a reassuring hand on Willy's shoulder. "Finding Y/n is our priority. With our new powers, we have a better chance than ever before."

As they surveyed the lab, Willy's mind raced with possibilities. "Do you think the dimensional artifact we used to send Gargaroth away could help us locate Y/n?" he pondered aloud.

Hubert nodded thoughtfully. "It's certainly possible. With our enhanced abilities, we might be able to trace her energy signature and track her down."

Determined, Willy turned to his newly transformed companion. "Let's do it then. We need to find Y/n and bring her back to safety."

They retraced their steps to the portal-like entrance, the artifact still gleaming with the power of interdimensional travel. With their heightened senses, they honed in on the subtle traces of Y/n's presence and followed the faint trail through the portal.

On the other side, they found themselves in a realm unlike anything they had seen before—a surreal and ethereal landscape where the boundaries of reality seemed to blur. This realm was an enigma of beauty and intrigue, and they knew that Y/n must be somewhere within it.

Willy clenched his fists, determination driving him forward. "We're getting closer," he said, his voice filled with hope. "I can feel it."

Hubert nodded in agreement, his demon eyes scanning the horizon. "Let's keep moving. We won't stop until we find her."

As they ventured deeper into the mysterious realm, their bond as friends and newfound demons only strengthened. They supported each other, drawing strength from their shared determination to rescue Y/n from whatever fate she had faced.

In this realm of magic and mystery, they encountered wondrous sights and experienced a sense of unity unlike anything they had known before. They realized that their transformations into demons were not just about power, but about embracing their true selves and the unbreakable bond that bound them as friends.

As they pressed forward, the realm seemed to reveal its secrets to them, guiding them towards their ultimate destination. They could feel Y/n's presence growing stronger with every step, and they knew that their journey was far from over.

With the power of newfound demons coursing through their veins, Willy and Hubert were more determined than ever to find Y/n, bring her home, and show her that they would never give up on her.

In the realm of magic and self-discovery, their adventure continued, leading them to face more challenges, forge deeper bonds, and ultimately reunite with the one they held dearer than anything else.

The path ahead was filled with uncertainty, but with their newfound powers and unwavering friendship, they were ready to face whatever lay ahead and bring their beloved Y/n back to the light and love she deserved.