❝𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬❞

Willy and Hubert navigated cautiously through the eerie cityscape, their eyes scanning every shadowy nook and cranny for any sign of Gargaroth's lair or any possible leads to Y/n's whereabouts.

"This place gives me the creeps," Willy whispered, his grip tightening on his weapon. "It's like a nightmare brought to life."

Hubert nodded in agreement, his keen eyes scanning the surroundings. "We need to focus and stay alert. Gargaroth is cunning; he won't make it easy for us."

As they ventured deeper into the twisted landscape, the dilapidated buildings and haunting silence sent chills down their spines. Every step felt like a test, and the uncertainty weighed heavily on them both.

Suddenly, a distant clatter echoed through the desolate streets. The twins froze, exchanging tense glances. The noise seemed out of place in the ghostly silence of the realm.

"What was that?" Willy asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Hubert pointed towards an alleyway, his instincts guiding him. "Let's check it out, but be ready for anything."

They approached the alley cautiously, their senses on high alert. The air was thick with an unsettling aura, and the darkness seemed to dance around them, taunting their resolve.

As they rounded the corner, they came face-to-face with a group of eerie, humanoid figures. Their skin was pale, their eyes glowed a sickly green, and malevolent grins spread across their faces.

"Looks like we have company," Hubert remarked, raising his weapon.

The figures hissed, their movements unnaturally quick as they lunged towards the twins. Willy and Hubert fought back, their training and teamwork proving invaluable. They dispatched the creatures, but the encounter left them even more wary of the dangers lurking in the shadows.

"Are these things part of Gargaroth's minions?" Willy wondered aloud, wiping sweat from his brow.

Hubert examined the fallen creatures, his brow furrowed in thought. "I'm not entirely sure. They might be under his command, but it's hard to say for certain. Let's keep moving."

They pressed on, avoiding the creatures whenever possible, and continued their search for any signs of Gargaroth's presence. As they explored further, they stumbled upon a series of strange symbols etched onto the walls of a decrepit building.

"Check this out," Willy called to Hubert, gesturing towards the markings.

Hubert studied the symbols, his mind working to decipher their meaning. "These look like ancient runes," he explained. "They hold great power, and it seems like they're part of a protective ward."

"Protective ward?" Willy repeated, intrigued. "So, we might be getting closer to something important."

"It's a possibility," Hubert agreed, a glimmer of excitement in his eyes. "These runes suggest that there might be something of value hidden here. We should proceed with caution."

The twins proceeded through the building, following the trail of runes, hoping that it would lead them to the answers they sought. Every step felt like a step closer to finding Y/n, and they were determined to leave no stone unturned.

As they made their way deeper into the building, the atmosphere grew more oppressive. The air crackled with an ancient energy, and the twins could feel the weight of history bearing down on them. They had entered a place long forgotten by time, a place that held secrets they could only begin to comprehend.

Suddenly, they entered a vast chamber, and their eyes widened in awe. In the center of the room stood a pedestal, and on it rested a pulsating crystal, emanating a soft, ethereal glow.