17. Flavors: Jennie (BLACKPINK)

I haven't updated for a whole year and some months. Sorry :( But I'm back. I was trying to fight for my other book that had gotten reported and a couple parts from this book. Some meanie head reported some of my work and now it's all gone. So yeah. That's where I'm at right now. How are you guys doing? Be safe ya.

Your girlfriend Jennie wasn't having a great day like you were. She had relayed the happenings of her day which caused her to be in such distress that you said that you would cheer her up when she get home. She had requested for ice cream and so you rushed to the store and got things that you thought would cheer her up. You got home just in time for her to come out the shower with pout on her face. She was in her pajamas with a blanket in her hand.

"Alright get over here my little kitty cat" you said as she went straight into your arms.

"You weren't here when I got here" she pouted.

"I'm sorry princess. I went to go get some things to try and cheer you up" you said as you grabbed the first thing out of the bag causing her to gasp.

"It's a plushie!" she squealed in delight.

"There's more baby" you said.

You reached in the bag and brought out a container of strawberries and a bottle of condensed milk, causing her to gasp.

"And no it isn't expired" you joked causing her to giggle.

She went and grabbed a bowl to rinse out the strawberries. She stabbed a strawberry with a fork, and smothered it with condensed milk, and shoved it into her mouth, causing her to moan aloud. She repeated the process and held the fork out to your mouth.

"Ah" she said in a child like voice.

You opened your mouth and began chewing, the two flavors mixing perfectly. Jennie looked at you and giggled.

"What's the matter?" you asked.

She tiptoed and kissed your lips, licking your bottom lip in the process.

"You had a bit of condensed milk on your bottom lip" she shyly said.

"Here's the last thing" you said as you grabbed ahold of the kid and brought out.

"Ice cream!" she squealed in delight but soon began to sulk.

"What's the matter Nini?" you asked.

"That's vanilla flavored. I only eat milk flavored ice cream" she pouted.

"Isn't it the same?" you asked.

"No it's not y/n. Milk flavored ice cream tastes like milk. Vanilla tastes like vanilla, strawberry tastes like strawberries, chocolate tastes like chocolate. They're two different flavors" she explained while tears were beginning to form in her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure they taste the same" you said.

"They don't taste the same. You should know by now that I like milk flavored ice cream. Not vanilla" she pouted.

"Okay okay let I'll fix it. Let me go to the store real quick" you said as you grabbed your jacket was about to leave out the door.

You reached for the door knob but was back hugged.

"Don't leave y/n. Please don't leave me" she whined.

"But I'm going to go get you your milk flavored ice cream" you said.

"Just give me your milk and I'll be satisfied" she said with a smirk.

"W-What?" you asked taken aback.

"I want your milky" she pouted to you as she tilted her head to the side.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, still taken aback from her bluntness.

"So what do you say? Hmmm?" she asked like a little kid.

"Only if you give me some of your milk" you smirked as you watched her eyes have a glint of lust.

"Of course" she said biting her bottom lip.

What in the name of... When i started writing this, I had it in my head that this would be a fluffy one. I don't know what the hell happened, but it took some turns here and there. And now it is what it is. Sorry!!