7. Bad Boy: Jisoo (BLACKPINK)

You sat on the tree branch, exhaling the smoke that you inhaled from the cigarette. You watched as the colors of the night sky began to slowly overlap the yellow that was emitted from the sun. You sat there taking in everything that had just went down a couple hours ago, mentally cursing yourself for being so stupid. You were caught stealing a necklace for your girlfriend and your parents were notified that you needed to be bailed out. You began tracing your tattoos with your index fingers.

"Y/n" a soft voice called out from below.

You looked down and saw your girlfriend Jisoo having a worried expression on her face. You jumped off the branch and landed in front of her.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she began to check to see if you were hurt anywhere.

"No" you said looking down.

"What happened?" she asked as she brought your head to her shoulder.

"My parents hate me now" you said as you hugged her back.

"They don't hate you sweetie" she said as she combed your hair with her fingers.

"How would you know?" you asked inhaling her feminine scent.

"Because your mother was the one that contacted me about you leaving the house. She's worried about you" Jisoo said.

"Yeah right" you said "They probably hate my guts"

"No really baby. She is worried about you." Jisoo said.

"They hate me baby. They had to bail me out of jail for stealing" you said burying your face into her neck.

"What were you trying to steal?" she asked.

"If I tell you then you're gonna hate me" you said.

"I won't baby" she said.

"I was trying to get you a present because I love you so much, but I noticed that I was short so I took it. As soon as I was about to leave the store, the manager had asked me to come with them and that's when I got caught" you said.

"Baby, I don't need no materialistic thing just so you can show me how much you love me. You being with me shows a lot" Jisoo said as she pecked your head "Now let's go to my house. You staying with me tonight"

"I like that" you said and pecked her lips.

She led the way to her house but suddenly stopped.

"No more stealing" she said as she turned around to look at you.

"Okay" you said.

"No I mean it y/n" she said.

"Okay okay. No more bad boy things" you giggled.

"No keep the bad boy style, just not the things you do" she said "Because you're my bad boy"