23. Drunk In Love: Soojin (G-IDLE)

You sat at the bar waiting for your best friend to come. You guys try to do this weekly meet up to see how your week was. And to say it was the best week would be a lie. This week was just a bunch of happenings that made you want to drink more, in which you were currently doing. You downed your shy of henny and chased it with some pineapple juice. You called for the bartender to ask for another shot.

"Another one?" he asked making you nod.

They poured you a shot and you took it instantly. Shot after shot, you drank them all. You turned your head because tor name was called.

"Oh my y/n. Was it that bad?" your friend asked as she sat at the chair next to you.

You managed to nod your head as you both sat there, listening to the music blaring out from the speaker.

"Do you wanna talk about it!" Soojin asked.

"Well, Monday I get off work, only to see a ticket. Tuesday, I was super late for an important meeting, Wednesday, I spilled coffee on my boss. Thursday got to an accident, and now I'm here" you said.

"Wow. That bad huh?" Soojin asked.

You nodded your head. You looked in her direction and stared at her. The way her black hair, cascaded down, her red lipstick, the way her mole rested under her eye. You looked down her body, her black short shorts squeezed her thighs nicely. You bit your lip as you looked back up at her face again.

"W-What?" Soojin asked flustered.

"You're fuckin hot" you blurred out as you asked for another shot.

"What?" she asked dumbfounded.

"Too bad Hui already beat me to you" you mumbled as you took the shot.

You signaled the bartender for another shot, but Soojin grabbed your wrist.

"That's enough y/n" she said "You're too drunk"

"Just let me drink. So I can forget about my love for you" you said.

"W-What?" she asked taken aback.

"I love you Soojin" you blurred out "But Hui hyung already has your heart"

She reached to grab the shot from you, taking it and placing it on the counter.

"You're drunk y/n oppa. Let's go take you home" Soojin said.

"But the truth comes out more when you're drunk Seo Soojin" you said snatching the shot and taking it. "And the truth is, is that I've been in love with you Seo Soojin"

You raked your fingers through your hair, letting out a long sigh. You placed your head on the counter, Soojin reached over, massaging your neck.

"Pabo, I've loved you too" Soojin said as she smiled "Why do you think Shuhua stopped talking to you. Because of me"

You let out a giggle.

"You mean to tell me that we've been in love with each other but never said anything? Which means, you could've been mine" you said.

"Yes y/n" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Will you be mine?" you asked as you looked at her.

"Will you remember that we're official by tomorrow?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure" you slurred.

"Aish. Let's get you home now jagi. No more drinking for you" Soojin said as she struggled to get your muscular body up.

"Ummm. Excuse me. He still has to pay for the drinks" the bartender called out.

"How much is it" Soojin asked.

"$502" he said.

"I'm sorry what?" Soojin asked.

"$502" he repeated "He finished all these"

He put three empty bottles of Henny on the counter.

"You fuckin alcoholic" Soojin glared at you while she threw some hundreds on the counter, yelling at him to keep the change "No more alcohol. And I mean it. Do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am" you muttered.