20. Cancelled: Sana (TWICE)

Requested!

You were asked to do a duet with none other than Chungha, in which you had accepted without a doubt. You had been a huge fan of her, since Produce 101. You were too ecstatic to be performing with your bias of IOI for the end of the year award show. You ran into your girlfriend's dance room where her and her group mates were practicing for said award show. The moment she saw you, she ran to you.

"Jagiya! I was told to pick a partner for my diet and of course, you were my first choice" she said.

"That's great Sana" you said.

"So when do you wanna start practicing for our duet babe" she asked cutely, tilting her head.

"Oh about that baby" you started.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Well you see, I was already asked to do a duet" you said.

"Oh so you came and asked me to be your partner than. It works out perfectly" she exclaimed while jumping with joy.

"Not exactly. I was asked to do a duet by MNH Entertainment with Chungha and I told them I'll do it" you said.

"What?" she asked.

"And she should be on her way here right now" you said.

"WHAT!" Sana exclaimed.

Just then a knock was heard and everything became quiet.

"Come in" Jihyo said.

The door opened and your manager had walked in.

"And here is y/n. Your partner for the duet" he said.

"Oh thank you" she said as she bowed.

Your mouth hung open as you watched as she looked at you. Your throat became dry as you looked at her. Her bangs, slightly covering her eyes as as he eyes drew you in. She looked at you and smiled as she made her way to you.

"Ummmm. Hello y/n sunbaenim. It's an honor of you to accept this duet" she said.

Your mind couldn't form any words, as you stared at her beauty. She looked like a goddess. The way her body seemed like it radiated with beams of light. You swallowed the lump in your throat and stuck put your hand.

"It's an honor for you to request my assistance for this duet" you said.

"Well I've been a fan of yours for awhile" she said.

"Ah really. I'm a huge fan of yours" you said.

And that was when you guys gotten more comfortable with each other. You guys walked out and began talking more and more. You guys eventually decided to start practicing for the duet.

"Maybe I should run to you and jump" she said.

"And then I'll catch you in midair" you said.

"Yes. And then I was thinking maybe, you can spin around three times to finish the eight count" Chungha said.

"I like that" you agreed.

You guys continued to talk about it only for you guys to put it into action. The music blasted and it was the part where Chungha will run to you and jump while you catch her in your arms. She began to run and jumped, with you catching her. At the time of you catching her, Sana had walked in the room. Your body smashed against hers, as you twirled. However, you had lost balance and tripped. You spun so you could fall on the bottom while she lands on top, to protect her from being smashed by you. You landed on your back as she landed on top of you. Her lips smacking up against yours.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry y/n" Chungha said.

"Ummmm. It's okay" you said as you both struggled to get up.

You both finally stood up and dusted your clothes off. You felt a hand encircle your wrist.

"Back off. This one is mine" Sana said as she yanked you out of the room.

"Wait but we have to practice for our duet" Chungha said as she held on your other wrist.

"Well choose another man for your duet because this one is mine" Sana said as she pulled you out of Chungha's grasp.

She walked straight to the office of Park Jinyoung.

"Who does that heifer think she is. She's in my house" Sana said.

She kicked the door open.

"Cancel y/n's duet with Chungha. He's doing a duet with me" Sana said "And I'm not asking. I'm telling you to"