25. Fuckboy: Lisa (BLACKPINK)

Requested!

Rated M for McNasty!

You were walking into the canteen, and once you stepped foot inside, you could hear your name being shouted. You looked and saw your group of friends. You couldn't help but let out a chuckle as you watched BamBam and Jackson wave their hands like maniacs trying to get your attention. You made your way to them, smiling as the Yugyeom, the youngest of the group, came running to you.

"How was suspension?" he asked while laughing.

"Yah!" you said pushing his head down.

He began laughing as he ran back to the table, sticking his tongue out at you. You finally made your way to the table, sitting down as everybody began saying their "hellos" to you.

"So what's new?" you asked.

"I bombed my midterm, so I ate out my professor and now I passed it" Jackson said with pride.

"Nice" you said hi fiving him.

"I had a threesome with my girl and my side piece. Turns out they're roommates" Jaebum said.

"Damn" you said.

"Unlike you dogs, I didn't have to fuck my way to pass my exams. I actually studied" Jinyoung said.

"But?" you asked.

"I had to fuck them in order to pass the class" he said making everybody laugh.

You looked at Youngjae to see if there was any update on him.

"I let my last two dates pay for us. We had dinner and I told her that I needed to use the bathroom but I actually left to another date. I saw both girls, and they slapped me" Youngjae said.

"Awww is my little Jae okay?" you said while ruffling his hair.

"I got two of my sides pregnant and convinced both of them that it wasn't mine because I used a condom. And I dumped my girl this morning just for the hell of it" Mark said as he used his fingers acting as quotation marks, when he said the word "used".

"I had three one night stands in the same night. And they all want to have a serious relationship" Yugyeom said.

"That's my boy" you said proudly

You guys were talking until Jackson said that you had to do something. You looked at him blankly as you were mentally telling him to shut up.

"Jackson is right. Our second lead should at least do something since he's back from suspension" Jaebum said.

"Fine, what would you like me to do?" you asked.

"Try and make Lalisa Manoban to fall in love with you, and get in her pants" Jinyoung said making BamBam look up "You have two weeks"

"Can it be someone else?" BamBam asked.

"Nope. Rose has this dying crush on y/n, Jennie nearly chopped Jaebum's dick off, and Jisoo. Well Jisoo is Jisoo" Mark said.

You looked around and looked for Lisa. Spotting her almost immediate, you smirked as you agreed.

"We can't do it to Nayeon or Irene?" BamBam asked.