27. Oppa: Sumin (Former SONAMOO)

You and your girlfriend Sumin were on a date, talking about each other's day.

"How was your day my love?" Sumin asked.

"Pretty good. But as of right now, it's fantastic" you said "And what about you?"

"It was busy at the cafe. D. ana called off because she is sick so I had to do register, food, and drinks" she pouted.

"But you did it all. That's my girl" you said as you grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Yeah I guess" she smiled.

You fed her some of the food that you guys ordered.

"How is it?" you asked.

"It's very delicious" she said.

You noticed that she had some sauce on the corner if her lip, you smirked, stood up, and leaned over to her side, placed your lips on hers. You sat back down and noticed that shocked look on her face.

"Y/n!" she said as she hid her face in her hands.

"What? You had sauce on the corner of your lip" you said, only for her to hit your arm.

You guys decided to get dessert, one for you both to share. Once it came out, you cut a piece of the cake, melted fudge oozing out from the middle, you scooped a little ice cream on the spoon, and held it up to her.

"Open my love" you said in which she took the cake.

"Mmm" she said as she covered her mouth as she chewed.

You helped yourself with the dessert, when she gasped.

"I forgot to tell you, Yongguk oppa finally got promoted" Sumin said making you look at her.

"Wait what?" you asked.

"Youngguk oppa! He got promoted to general manager today" she said.

You were happy for your friend, but the thing that bothered you the most was a certain word. Oppa. Sumin never called you oppa before, she always addressed you by your name.

"Hmmm" you said as you called for the waiter's attention "Can I get the bill please"

The moment you got the bill, you stood up, and walked to the register, and paid. You left Sumin at the table confused.

"Why is he acting like that? Was it something I said" she questioned to herself.

She got up and ran after you, going to the car, where you were waiting.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Of course why wouldn't I be" you responded sarcastically.

"It's just, after I told you the news about Yongguk, that was when you switched up" Sumin said.

"I didn't know" you said as you drove to yo drove off.

"Also Daehyun oppa invited us to his wedding in April and Himchan oppa told me to tell you that he wants to see us at his premiere for his movie in mid May" she said.

There it goes again. Your grasp around the steering wheel tightened as you heard the word again. Not once, but twice.

"Is that so?" you said.

"Okay what is up with you baby. I'm giving you good news from your former band mates and here you are, getting angry" she said.

"I'm not angry because they're doing big things. I'm glad that they're doing things the love" you said.

"Then what is it?" she asked getting slightly irritated.

You decided to stay silent and just keep driving.

"Are you really giving me the silent treatment?" she asked in disbelief and when you didn't answer, "WOW! Are you serious?"

You continued driving as she continued to talk to you, trying to get you to respond. You guys pulled up to your shared house, with you immediately hopping out the car. You went straight to the house, not even opening the door for her.

"Y/n! What is wrong with you?" she asked as she slammed the door shut.

You continued to ignore her, as you walked to the back room.

"We were having such a good night when all of sudden, you want to get all mad and fussy. And for what?" she asked aloud.

"Because you never once called me oppa!" you finally broke.

"What?" she asked taken aback.

"Not once have you called me oppa. But you can call the others oppa." you said.

You looked at her with a pout only to see that she was containing her laughter. But she failed, because she began laughing loudly.

"Stop it's embarrassing" you said as you hid your face in her hands.

"So let me get this straight? You were jealous because I've never called you oppa?" she asked as she continued laughing.

"It's not funny Ji Sumin" you said as you couldn't help but let a smile escape your lips as you watched her laugh at your childishness.

"It's hilarious" she said.

"Yah! Quit it" you said with a stern tone.

"Arraseo oppa" she said making you become quiet.

"What did you call me?" you asked.

"You wanted me to call you oppa, so that's what I'm doing" she said.

"Will you start calling me daddy too?" you asked with a smirk.

"Don't push your luck little boy" she laughed.

"You know, D. ana would call me oppa. I'm pretty sure she'll also call me daddy" you said as you got up to walk to the door.

"Yah oppa!" Sumin screamed from behind you making you smile at what she called you.