39. Regret (Part 2): Mina (TWICE)

Requested!

Rated M for McNasty

You stood in the living room frozen as they finished up having sex. It took time for them to come down but when they did, they seem to have this high nose attitude with you.

"Oh you're here?" Mina asked as she finally walked to you.

"Yeah, are you hungry?" you asked.

"Actually, Jaebum offered to take me to get something to eat" Mina said as she threw her jacket over her shoulder and they walked out.

Days past and Mina has been acting unusual with you. She won't kiss you and bid you farewell as you go to work, she don't even cook you food anymore, she doesn't even sleep in the same bed as you. And to add on, she's barely home.

You had walked into the house with your shoulders slumped down, exhaling the long breath that you didn't even know that you were holding. Your eyes widened and your things dropped to the floor as you saw Jaebum and Mina kissing. The moment your belongings smacked the ground, creating a loud thud that echoed through the house, they separated from each other.

"Look y/n, I'm just gonna give it to you straight. I don't wanna be with a man who can't have his own children. I think we should just split up. Please sign the divorce papers that I left on the drawer, along with my wedding ring" she said.

Silence emanated throughout the house, as you stood there. They watched you stand there, awaiting for you to have some sort of response.

"Get out now" you said calmly, trying to ease your breathing.

It didn't take them to be told twice to leave, they left the moment you said it the first time. You went and sat on the couch, your knees rocking up and down as your head rested in your hands, as you tried to even out your breathing. You were beyond mad. Furious. Irate. Infuriated. All you could see was red. It took you time to calm yourself down to the point where you sat there and cried out of anger for not being able to have kids of your own. You got up and decided to just sleep it off, hoping that everything will go back to normal in the morning.

The alarm blaring right by your ear, causing you to jerk up and slam your hand down to silence it once in for all. You looked and noticed the time, having to go to work. You looked on top of the drawer and realized the papers with the wedding ring on it. You snatched the paper off the drawer and to confirm your suspicions, her signature was indeed already on there. You grabbed your pen, signing your name right under her's and began to get ready for the day.

"Oh hell you look like shit" your coworker sang the moment you walked into the office.

"Not in the mood Yeji" you mumbled more so to yourself than to her.

"Oh come on. What's going on through that small peanut sized brain of yours" she said as she began to comb her fingers through your hair, knowing that's one of the ways to get you to relax.

"Mina filed for divorce because I'm not able to have kids of my own" you said ashamed.

"Well that's her lost. She just lost an amazing man" she said as she shot up out her chair "Let's go"

"W-What? Where we going?" you asked as she dragged you out of your chair.

"We are going to for a coffee run. My treat" Yeji said as she pulled you into the cafe the next building over.