13. Nickname: TWICEPINK

Requested!

You were one of the captains of the football team alongside your friends Mark Tuan, Shownu, Wonho, and Jaebum. You were also in the top two of the school rankings. It was lunch, the day of the big game where your school will be facing the rival school. All the girls were crowding around you as you tried to make your way to the cafeteria. You entered seeing your group.

"Y/n is here" Sana, one of the cheerleaders shouted, making all eyes on you.

"Hey man!" Jackson shouted waving his hand.

You waved back, making your way to them. Sana jumped off the table, running towards you. She jumped on you, wrapping her legs around your waist as her arms stretched around your neck.

"Hello my Sana Banana!" you hugged her back.

"Hi oppa," she said cutely.

She got down on the floor, making her way to the tables. However, you couldn't help but notice the glares that she received from the other girls.

"Hey guys" you said.

"Wassup bro" your friends said.

"Hello my Jendeukie, my Thai Princess, my Pasta, my Chiju. Hello my Yeonyeon, my Kyungwan, my Sweet Peach, my Sharon, my Tofu, my mini rapper, my Besutiful Face Chewy. And my Jihyo" you said.

You saw a glint in her eyes but you shrugged it off. You saw Jisoo pout with her arms crossed.

"What's wrong my Jichoo?" you asked.

"I didn't get my daily hug from my y/n oppa," she said making you laugh.

"Alright come here" you said as you spread your arms open, Jisoo quickly diving into your arms.

"Okay move. My turn" Jennie said as she pulled Jisoo back and hugged you.

You wrapped your hands around her small frame for a while before you separated. She felt your arms as she bit her bottom lip. You finally sat down on which the girls immediately offered you their foods.

"No I'm good. I'm not hungry" you said.

"At least eat something before the game" Lisa said as she placed her food down.

"That looks like dog shit. Y/n isn't gonna eat that" Tzuyu said as she pushed Lisa's good off the table.

"You're one to talk, you actually eat dog food, you bitch" Jennie said.

"Here just eat this if you're not gonna eat a whole lot" Jihyo said as she gave you a yogurt and banana.

"Thanks" you said as you took it.

The bell rang and Nayeon grabbed your hand immediately.

"Alright good bye guys. Me and y/n have math together" she said as she was dragging you out the cafeteria.

"We also have it with Mina, Jeongyeon, and Jaebum" you said.

"Who cares about Mina and Jeongyeon " she growled.