14. I'm Sorry: Rose (BLACKPINK)

Requested!

Lately, your girlfriend has been acting a bit weird. Weird as in, she comes home late and she doesn't even acknowledge you anymore. She just walks in and goes straight to the room. It started becoming an issue when she started coming home smelling like another man. You've questioned her whether she was cheating, and she snapped saying: "Do you really think I'm that type of person?" You thought that the reason why she's been acting distant was because you haven't been the same either. You haven't been giving her as much attention than before. So you decided to go visit her at work, with a bouquet of flowers and lunch for the both of you. After signing in, you made your way to the dance room that BLACKPINK is always in. You had noticed that the door was slightly opened, so you decided to peak inside.

"Babe" Rose shouted happily.

You smiled as you were about to push the door open when another man rushed to her, engulfing her in a tight hug. You stopped and watched them, peck each other's lips. Your world begin to spin just watching her mold her lips with the other guy. However, looking closely, you realized that the guy was your friend Taehyung of BTS.

"I love you baby" she said caressing his face.

"I love you too" he said pecking her lips.

Your name was called and you turned around. Making eye contact with Jennie, she smiled at you while waving. Only to turn into a frown when she noticed what you've been staring at.

"I'm sorry y/n. We tried telling her to stop cheating but she wouldn't listen" Jennie said.

"It's okay. Here JenJen. It's for you now" you said as you handed her the flowers and the bag of food.

You went straight to your apartment that you shared with Rose and began packing your things. While you were packing, you had gotten a call from a random number.

"Hello?" you called.

There was no response as you continued to call out to the other line. It wasn't until you were about to hang up when you heard them call your name.

"Who is this?" you asked.

"It's me Jessica"

"Oh, wassup?"

There was a moment of silence as you waited for her response. Jessica was your first love, your first kiss, and your first time.

"I've been keeping something from you because I'm scared of how you will react. I was scared whether you would dump me and leave me hanging when I told you, which is why I broke it off"

"Where is this going Jess? Are you okay?"

"Y/n, you have a son. And I swear on everything, that he's yours because I've been nothing but faithful to you. And I still think about you every day even though I know you have a girlfriend"

"Not no more. Is it okay if I meet him?"

"You would come all the way to San Francisco?"

"Yeah. In plus my girl cheated on me so maybe I can have time to get to know my son. What's his name?"

"Lucas"