32. Dispatch: IU (SOLO)

You were invited to a dinner to celebrate Hyorin's win streak on Queendom, as well as other idols who were affiliated with her. You were sitting at a table with Hyorin, Ailee, IU, and Jinyoung. You were grilling the meats for everybody, serving it to them when it was ready.

"Y/n, you should start grilling some for yourself. You've grilled all the meats for us and you haven't put at least one piece of meat on your plate" Ailee said.

"I'm okay" you said as you placed more meats on the other plates.

"Here take some of mine" Ailee said as she started to scoop some meats off of her plate to put on yours.

"No, I'm okay. I'll put these on my plate" you said referring to the ones thats being grilled right now.

"Alright, if you say so" Ailee said as she shoved a piece of meat, wrapped in lettuce into her mouth.

"You know what y/n? You are such a nice guy, are you in a relationship?" Hyorin asked.

"Of course he isn't. He's one of the idols that Dispatch has been trying to get info on" Ailee said as she shoved another piece of meat into her mouth.

"Ah you're right. I heard that they've been sending people to follow you, and you always come back clean" Hyorin said.

"Dispatch got us. They figured out that GOT7 was parting ways with JYP Entertainment" Jinyoung added as he sipped his drink.

"Dispatch tried to get me, but all they got was me and homeless animals" Hyorin said.

"Dispatch got me with the dating scandal recently" IU added making you choke on your drink.

"Whaaaaaaaat! The Nation's Little Sister is in a relationship?" Ailee asked astounded.

"What can I say, the man I'm in love with takes care of me so well" she said as she shoved a piece of meat into her mouth.

"Y/n, can I set you up on a blind date?" Hyorin asked abruptly.

"I'm sorry?" you asked taken aback.

"Can I set you up with someone. Like a blind date?" Hyorin asked once again.

"Oh... About that... Ummmm" you nervously said as you tried to figure out what to say.

"Would this be your first relationship? Is that why you're so nervous?" Ailee asked making you shake your head in denial.

"Are you perhaps gay? Because if you are, we don't care, we'll still like you for the way you are" Hyorin says aloud, causing some people to look towards your table.

"No I'm not gay" you said "It's just..."

"You're already in a relationship and you're happy" Jinyoung said making the table go quiet.

"No way!" Ailee shrieked.

"Is it true?" Hyorin asked.

"... Yeah ..." you said letting the awkward atmosphere sit at the table.

"Do we know her?" Hyorin asked.

You smiled at her and nodded your head.

"We all know her" you said before shoving a piece of meat into your mouth.

A chorus of screams erupted from your table, causing nearby tables to give you all dirty looks. They began to hi five each other as they tried to guess who your mysterious girlfriend could be.

"Do you guys live together?" Ailee asked, causing you to nod your head.

"How long have you two been together?" Hyorin asked.

"Ummm" you said causing everybody to look at you.

"You don't know how long you and your girlfriend has been together?" IU finally spoke.

"I do, it's just..." you said, praying to God that he'll divert this conversation quickly.

"Ailee didn't Dispatch get you for your..." Jinyoung started.

"Yaaaaaah!" Ailee shrieked as she reached over the table to cover his mouth, you mentally thanking Jinyoung for saving you.

A couple hours past and you all decided to go home. Jinyoung was taking Hyorin and Ailee home as you volunteered to take IU home. You guys walk side by side, with you being next to the street.

"Were you gonna say yes to Hyorin's blind date?" IU asked causing you stop walking.

"Of course not, I wouldn't feel right going on a blind date, knowing I have a good girlfriend waiting at home. Why? Should I have accepted her request?" you playfully asked, causing her to glare at you.

"You can sleep on the couch" IU said as she brushed past your shoulders, causing you to laugh aloud.

"Is the Nation's Little Sister jealous?" you asked as you hugged her from behind.

"Better get off from me before I stab you" IU muttered.

"Ah jagi! Don't be so angry, I was just joking" you said pecking her cheeks, causing her to giggle and squirm in your embrace.

You felt your phone begin to vibrate at such a speed of light, you just assumed your fans recently found your new post on IG and TikTok. You went and held the door open for her and when she past by, you grabbed her hand, and walked her to the elevator, and led her to your door. You continued to feel your phone vibrate, where you notice you've been hearing IU's phone go off as well. You entered the apartment complex, and plopped down on the couch, where IU came and laid her head on your lap.

"My phone has been going off so much" she said.

"Same here" you said as you took it to have it still buzzing.

You opened it and saw an article from Dispatch. Opening it, all you could do was reply with: "Oh Shit"

'Dispatch': Nation's Little Sister IU and Boy Group Member y/n are in a relationship and have been seen walking to shared home!!

Scrolling down, you saw photos. Photos that were taken, just moment ago when you guys were walking home just now.

"Hyorin is calling me..." IU said, showing her screen.

"Well, she found out" you said as you couldn't help but giggle.