29. Run Away: Jinny (SECRET NUMBER)

Warning: Death

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you in the head!" you shouted after finding out some information.

That being your girlfriend, had just managed to escape your mafia's hideout.

"I'm sorry sir. She nearly slit my throat with the pocket knife you gave her" your man trembled with fear.

"You're telling me that you were gonna lose a battle to a 5 foot 5 woman! You're probably triple her size and you just admitted that you were about to lose. If that's the case, why are you even working for me?" you asked making the guy tremble in his place.

"I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again..." he started.

"Of course it won't happen again. You know why?" you asked and before he could respond, you instantly aimed your gun at him and shot him dead.

His body slumped to the ground, a pool of blood beginning to surround his body. You looked at the other guys, as they immediately straightened out their posture.

"What are you gonna do? Just stand there and watch the blood flow out? Hope that his head somehow sucks up the blood? Get that shit cleaned up and get me Yeosang!" you screamed.

They frantically nodded their head, muttering a "yes boss", as they picked up the lifeless body and carried it out of the room. Seonghwa walks in and hands you a folder.

"Another one?" he asks.

"He openly admitted he was about to lose a battle with Jinny, so there was no point in keeping him if he's triple her size and was gonna lose to her" you mumbled.

"Anyways, here are the tracking numbers for the shipment that Bang Chan is getting. That also includes the quantity and the cost of each things. And there's also a letter from the District SM, they're asking if we can lend them some firearms. I guess they're in war with District YG, and they're not looking too good" Seonghwa said.

"Thanks Hwa, I know I can count on you and the others" you said as you showed him a genuine smile for the first time.

"Don't mention it" Seonghwa said as Yeosang and San came in.

"You wanted me y/n?" Yeosang asked.

"I need you to hack into the city cameras and see if you're able to locate where Jinny is heading. San, since you're hear, I need you to try and track Jinny's phone" you demanded.

"Got it" they both said in unison and walked out.

"Well, I'm going to head out and continue working. Don't overwork yourself" Seonghwa said as he closed the door shut.

You grabbed your phone and pushed the contact name "My Jinhee ❤️👑". Her phone began to ring and ring and it went to voicemail. You tried again, only for it to instantly go to voicemail. You sighed as you waited for the tone to go off so you can leave her a message. After hearing the tone you began to spill your heart out.

"Hey baby girl. I just wanted to see if you're doing okay. I know part of the reason why you left is because you're not used to the mafia lifestyle. But please baby, at least tell me you're okay. I don't know what to do without you. I will find you, I don't care how long it'll take me. I love you baby girl" you hung up and put your phone down.

Days turned into weeks, those weeks turned into months, and months turned into a few years. You still haven't given up yet. You had tried looking at cameras throughout the city to see if you could find the love of your life. But to your dismay, she was nowhere to be found.