15. Snacks: IU (Soloist)

Requested!

You held your girlfriends hand as you guys walked through the sea of people, pushing them out of the way when needed. You led her to an empty class and threw her in.

"Babe what's wrong" IU asked.

"Why did Yeonwoo tell me that you're cheating on me with Wooyoung?" you said through gritted teeth.

"Eh?" she stated, tilting her head confused.

"Yeonwoo told me that she saw you and Wooyoung our on a date" you said.

"It's not what it seems" IU said.

"Honestly, I think we should just break up" you said making her eyes widened.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. We should break it off. It's not working" you said.

You walked out, leaving her in the empty classroom, as you went to find Yeonwoo.

"So what happened?" she asked.

"I broke it off with her" you said.

"You did the right thing. She was just wasting your time" she said "But I won't be a waste of time"

Next thing you know, you were in a relationship with Yeonwoo. However, the reaction from people wasn't the same when you had announced that you were dating IU. When you announced that IU was your girlfriend, people cheered and congratulated you. When you came in holding hands with Yeonwoo, people gave you both the stank eye. It was weeks into your relationship with Yeonwoo when Wooyoung came to you asking if you guys can talk.

"So wassup? Came to rub it in my face that you stole my girl?" you asked.

"That's the thing. I never took her. You see, IU knew that you were probably gonna refuse to talk to her so she sent me to prove she's innocent. Yeonwoo has paid me big bucks to take IU out on a date to make it seem like she was cheating. But all we did was eat and talk about you really" Wooyoung said "And not only that, I'm gay"

"Wait, so she wasn't really cheating then?" you asked.

"No idiot! She's been faithful this whole time" Wooyoung said.

Guilt rushed through your body as you realized that you broke up with her over something that wasn't even true. You rushed out of the classroom, bumping into Yeonwoo.

"Hi baby" she said as she wrapped her arms around your neck.

"Yeah, about that. I know you paid Wooyoung to make it seem like IU cheated when she didn't. We're done. Oh and one more thing. You should learn how to kiss. Your kisses felt like... Suctions cups on ice. Just sliding everywhere" you said as you walked away from her as you heard her scream.

You went to the store and brought every snack that she likes, which varies from ice cream to cookies to chips. You went to apartment, knocking on the door.

"Coming" she said from the other side.

She opened the door, her eyes widening when she saw it was you.

"Y/n?" she questioned.

"Hi" you smiled

"What are you doing here" she asked.

"I'm sorry for believing Yeonwoo instead of you. I've been such a bad boyfriend to you for believing in her. I wanted to know, would you take me back" you asked.

"Depends" she asked.

"I have snacks" her eyes lit with excitement.

"What kind?" she asked.

"Ice cream, coockies, chips, and other things" you said.

"Cookies and cream ice cream?" she asked.

"Yup"

"Choco pies?"

"Three boxes all for you my love" you said watching her jump in glee.

"Chocolate pocky sticks?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am" you said.

"Strawberry milk?" she asked.

"I can't miss my baby's favorite drink"

She launched herself onto you. She grabbed the bags of snacks, walked in her apartment, and slammed the door shut, leaving you shocked.

"Babe?" you shouted banging on the door.

You tried opening the door, only to have it locked. You continued to call out for her while you banged on the door.

"Thanks for the snacks, but it's gonna take more than a thirty dollar grocery run to make me take you back" she said while laughing, making you smile.

"Aish, this girl" you said smiling to yourself "I spent almost fifty on those by the way. Not thirty"