31. Therapy: Minnie (G-IDLE)

Warning: Mention of death, Blood,

The knock on the metal doors, echoed through the empty halls. You waited a couple of seconds and decided to enter into the big white room. Your clip board in one hand and a pen in the other. You closed the door shut and look around to see the cameras had the whole room covered. You looked and saw her body, lying on the cold metal plate that was acting as a bed. Her head jerked up as she heard footsteps walking towards her.

"Hello Minnie. Long time no see" you said with a smile as you pulled a chair and sat right by her bed.

"What do you want y/n? Came here to tell me how crazy I am to have killed someone?" she asked, her shackles clanging against the metal bed.

"No, I'm not here to tell you that you're crazy. I'm here to help you" you said as you clicked your pen.

Earning a loud groan from her, she sat up, her back leaning against the wall, her legs folded in, as she stared at you in the eyes.

"How are you feeling today?" you asked.

"I feel perfectly fine y/n. How are you?" she asked.

"Marvelous, I'm here with you" you said.

"So tell me Minnie, what made you do it? What made you kill your therapist?" you asked.

"I don't know, it just happened" Minnie said, her voice laced with guilt.

"But did you have to do that to the poor guy? You went too far" you said, as you began writing on your clipboard.

"You think I don't know that?" Minnie's shouted, not even bothering you "Once I started stabbing him with his pen in the neck, I just couldn't stop"

"But why y/n? He was just trying to help you" you said.

"I know that y/n. It just happened!" Minnie said.

"Okay but what happened? What made you do that to..." you started but she cut you off.

"It started with him walking in and sitting on the chair. The exact same chair you are sitting on. We started talking about why I did what I did to those people. And then I just saw red, snatched his pen out of his hand, and stabbed his throat. It felt so exhilarating that I took out the pen, and aimed it somewhere else on his neck. And I just kept going and going and going til he was bleeding out" she said as she began giggling as she imagined the happenings.

"Okay but why did you do that to him? He just wanted to help you. Just like the others! They wanted to help you out and what did you do? You killed them too!" you said.

"They deserved it! Especially Miyeon! The bitch was all over you, so I had to get rid of her" Minnie said.

"Minnie my love, even if she was all over me, she didn't deserve to die" you said calmly "None of those innocent people deserved to die"

"But y/n..." Minnie cried.

"No buts MinMin" you said watching as she broke down.

"I'm sorry y/n" she cried.

"You should be saying sorry to the others as well. They didn't deserve to be slaughtered" you said as you continued to write on the clip board.

"No! NO! They all deserved to burn in bottom pits of hell!" she shouted as she began to laugh maniacally "You know, hearing Yuqi's scream is music to my ears. The way her scream echoed in the dorms that soon died down as I slit her throat, hearing her try to scream for help, only for it to die down. And then, BOOM! Her body went limp as her blood flowed out of her neck. Shuhua, hehe. The way she screamed when I pushed her off the balcony. And the way her body was deformed from the fall. These chains are quite annoying"

You watched her carefully as she began to try breaking the chains off her wrist and ankles.

"Minnie, you need help. What the others did for you, was for your own good..." you started.

"Oh don't talk to me about what's good for me! You're the reason I'm in this hell hole!" she screamed "You and Soyeon! Which is why her body should be deep in the depths of the ocean! Probably devoured by sharks already"

"Because Minnie, you need help! You went on a killing spree because you didn't like the fact that people cared about you! Now everybody! And I mean everybody, that wanted what's best for you, is dead!" you screamed.

"Oh boo hoo! If I wanted some help, I could've asked for help myself!" Minnie shouted.

"Well first, you're gonna have to admit, that you in fact need some help!" you screamed.

"I do not need any help! If it's anybody that needs help, it's you y/n!" she screamed as she began to gnaw at the chains "You need help!"

"Stop it Minnie!" you shouted making her stop, eyes wide as saucers.

"Are you mad at me? Oh my gosh! You're mad at me!" she began to sob, her emotions taking over, causing her to shriek like a mad person.

You took a couple seconds before you recollected yourself and began to try and calm her down.

"Baby, I'm not mad. I'm just sad to see you this way" you said "Seeing you in shackles, a shock collar, and if you keep acting up, your gonna have a body vest on and a muzzle. It's sad seeing you in this state" you said "I want to see you roaming the world freely"

"Then help me y/n! Please help me" Minnie cried as she began to thrash her body against the bed and wall "Help me! Please baby!"

"Stop Minnie!" you said as she continued to throw her body around.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Minnie began to shout aloud as she thrashed her body here and there.

You heard the door open and a couple nurses rushed in with a syringe. They had trouble holding her down so they called for back up.

"Please, we need to inject her with the anesthesia but we can't control her! Hold her arms and legs down!" the nurse ordered "Hold her down!"

They injected the anesthesia into Minnie, only taking a few seconds for the effect to take its toll. You watched as her thrashing became less violently, and more relaxed.

"Y/n. Y/n" she muttered as her eyes began to shut.

"I'm right here baby" you said behind the nurses as they all stood up, catching their breaths.

"Y/n" she cried in her sleep.

"She's crying for that y/n guy again" the nurse said.

"Y/n was her boyfriend" the other nurse said.

"Oh, what happened to him?" the first nurse asked.

"She killed him. The therapist that she recently killed, that was y/n" the nurse responded shocking the rest of the crowd inside the room "The one where she continued to stab in the throat with his pen... That's him"

You smiled as you watched Minnie sleep in peace, occasionally whispering your name.