8. Can't Say The Same: Irene (RED VELVET)

Requested!

You were sleeping, your wife wrapped by your arms. You brought her close as you continued to sleep. Until, the door slammed open and little footsteps could be heard.

"Mommy? Daddy? Wake up" your six year old son said.

You looked and saw your son Jaehyun I'm his pajamas, his teddy bear dangling off the ground as he held it with one hand.

"I'm up kiddo. But we have to wake up Mommy" you said as you brought him up to the bed.

Jaehyun crawled in between you and began shaking Irene.

"Mommy, wake up" Jaehyun said as he continued shaking Irene's body.

"Mommy's up my love" Irene said as she stretched.

She caressed his cheeks and told him to wash up. Hopping off the bed, he wobbled out the room and into the hallway where he turned the corner. Irene looked at with loving eyes and smiled.

"Morning dear" she said as she pecked your lips.

"Morning baby" you said as you kissed her lips again, bring her closer to you.

"Babe, Jae might see us" she said as you led her on top of you.

"He's probably still changing" you said as you began sucking on her shoulders.

You guys began to get more sexual with each other,  biting and kissing wherever your mouths could latch on to.

"Mommy, why are you on top of Daddy?" you both heard only for you Irene to push you down and get off the bed while you groaned and threw a mini tantrum.

"Mommy and Daddy were playing a game" she said.

"Ooh can I play?" Jaehyun said.

"Sorry honey but we're gonna have to skip play time cus you are gonna help Mommy cook" she said changing the subject.

"Waffles?" he said excitedly.

"Whatever you want my love" she said and walked down the stairs.

You sighed as you decided to finally get up and have breakfast with your family. You went and washed up and decided to go down stairs where Jaehyun began eating with his mouth full of waffles. You ate in a silence, only listening to Jaehyun complimenting Irene about the waffles. The day was getting started so you all went and got ready for it, you getting ready for work and Irene getting Jaehyun ready for school. You went and watched as Jaehyun was finishing up with his shoes.

"Ready buddy?" you asked.

"Yeah" he said excitedly.

"Okay kiss mommy goodbye" you said and he went, kissing Irene.

"Bye Mommy" he said.

"Goodbye my munchkin" she said as she hugged him "Have fun and learn something new"

"Bye babe" you said and she came and wrapped her arms around your neck.