36. Selfless (Part 2): Yuqi ((G)-IDLE)

Part 2 of Selfish
Requested!

Warning: Mild Sexual Assault

Rated M for McFreaky!

There was an awards night the evening before the big game. You and your team managed to go all the way to Nationals, going up against HYBE High. You and other athletes were being recognized for your outstanding performances both in class and out on the field. You entered through the doors, looking out for your teammates. However, your coach made his presence known by popping right in front of you, telling you that he wants you to sit with the guy from KQ University Athletics Program. He guided you to the table, where you saw Minnie and Miyeon waving at you. You managed to wave, not missing the fact that your ex girlfriend and best friend were practically sitting in the same chair. You looked at Soyeon , who gave you smile that wasn't full of joy and glee. You arrived at the table and sat down next to him, reacquainting with one another.

The night went on and now it was time for certain students to be recognized. You were one of them, for accepting the full ride to KQ University. A couple members of the basketball team, Mark Tuan and Min Yoongi, both received a full ride scholarship for basketballs. The night went by at a snail's pace, partially because you were too busy focused on your ex and best friend. Lucas made eye contact with you, as if knowing you were staring at him. He threw a cocky smirk towards your way, winking at you as he grabbed Yuqi's chin to turn her towards him, and plant a kiss on her lips. Instantly, turning your head, you looked towards whatever could help you get through the night.

"Alright y/n, rest up for tomorrow. We have the big game and I don't need you to be pulling any cramps or dying out on that field" your coach said after the event finished.

You and him were walking towards the parking lot, as he continued to tell you how proud he was to see you get that scholarship. After watching him leave, you made your way to your car. Your name was called and you instantly turned to see your ex's friends.

"Congrats on that full ride!" Soyeon said as she rushed up to you to punch your shoulder "You deserve it"

"Thanks Mini Monster" you said as you ruffled her hair, earning her hand to swat at yours.

"Look y/n. We don't know what's going on between those two..." Soojin started but you let out a soft chuckle, as if you were admitting to your defeat.

"It's okay Soojin, she has already moved on. I'm happy for her" you said about to turn to your car but you froze.

That voice, it was undoubtedly her voice. You could recognize her soft yet deep voice anywhere. You whipped your head and began to look for where her voice was coming from.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Shuhua asked as she began to wave her hand in front of your face.

You shushed her, listening for her voice yet again. Silence enveloping the parking as majority of the attendees already departed. And then you heard her again. You rushed to where her voice was, turning between two cars, you could see Lucas pinning Yuqi against one of the cars. He had his face, deep in her neck and his hands traveling down to the bottom of her skirt. You instantly went and threw him against the other car and began to punch him. You were able to land all your punches whether he blocked them with his arms or not, they still connected. You threw him on the ground and looked at Soyeon and the others.

"Take her home now" you demanded as you made your way to your car.

"Wait y/n!" the voice you've been longing to hear call out your name echoed throughout the empty parking lot.