18. Sneaky Link: Karina & Winter (AESPA)

Requested!

Rated M for McNasty!

Warning: Threesome, Degrading, Slut-shame

You slammed your door shut, making your way inside your home. You opened the door and was about to shout so your presence would be known, until something caught your attention. Two pair of heels, resting at the shoe rack. One of them, you knew had to be your girlfriend's Karina, but you weren't sure whom the other pair belonged to. You quietly walked towards your shared room where you found articles of clothing scattered on the floor, leading to the door. You peaked through the thin opening the door had to offer, only to witness your girlfriend shoving another women's face between her legs. You watched as she threw her head back, a moan escaping her sinful lips. You felt your pants tighten from your growing bulge.

"I'm cumming Winter!" your girlfriend screamed in pleasure, a chain of moans and whimpers following after.

Winter rose up from in between her legs, her folds wet as well. They began to kiss, their legs getting tangled within each other. It wasn't until Winter was leaving love marks on Karina's neck where you both finally made eye contact. She roughly pushed the other girl off of her, as she grabbed whatever she can find to cover her naked body.

"Don't hide it now you little slut" you muttered.

"Baby, I can explain" Karina started off.

"I think I'll go" Winter spoke as she began to collect her belongings.

"No! You stay" you demanded in which she stopped what she was doing.

"Baby, I can..." Karina started but you cut her off.

"Shut up" you said as you loosened your tie and unbuckled your belt.

You turned to Winter who hasn't moved a muscle, demanding for her to get on all fours on the bed. She did what she was told. You tied your tie and belt around Karina's wrist, making sure they were tight.

"How long has this been going on?" you asked as you began to strip out of your clothes.

Silence enveloped the room after you asked your question. You smacked Winter's ass, leaving a red hand print on it.

"No answer?" you asked in a teasing manner as you leaned over Winter and inserted two fingers into her folds, causing her to gasp.

You began to thrust your fingers into her pussy, coating them with her juice. You yanked her to look at you, in which you took her lips into yours. You darted your tongue inside her mouth, making you both moan. You felt her hands resting on your chest as your's rested on her ass. You squeezed her ass cheeks, causing her to throw her head back. You attached your lips to her neck, sucking on her skin to leave them with your marks. After marking her neck and collarbone, you smirked, proud at your masterpiece.

"Suck" you demanded.

Winter lowered herself to where your hard cock was at. She wrapped her fingers around your shaft, stroking it to make some of your precum ooze out from the slit. She swirled her tongue around your tip, til she took your cock inside her mouth. She began to swallow your cock, lathering it with her saliva. You watched her take your cock in her mouth.