35. Selfish (Part 1): Yuqi ((G)I-DLE)

Requested!

Song Yu Qi. She was known as the "IT" girl. Good grades, friendly, gorgeous, lovely voice, and the captain of the volleyball team. She is also the president for Student Council. And then there's you, y/n. The "IT" boy. Similar to Yuqi, captain of the soccer team, one of the students with the best grades, handsome enough to make those around you to swoon doesn't matter how they identify as, friendly, musically talented and popular. You two were known as the power couple the moment you guys became a couple.

You waited for Yuqi to finish getting dress since your team finished way before hers. You watched as she sluggishly walked towards you, eyes barely being able to stay open.

"That bad my love?" you asked, giggling at her pouty face as she nodded her head slowly.

"Soojin made us do suicides because she refused to dive for the ball. All because she just got her nails done" Yuqi said, rolling her eyes.

You grabbed her gym bag and her backpack from her as you both began walking to your car. You couldn't help but smile as she began venting about her teammates.

"Is there something that'll cheer up my little volleyball player?" you asked, watching her eyes open up.

"Milkshakes" she nearly screamed.

"Alrighty, milkshakes it is" you announced, causing her to jump with joy.

"Can I also get a burger and fries too. Oooh, with a side of onion rings?" she asked with hope in your eyes.

"You know you have the semifinals tomorrow right. Eating all those foods will probably slow you down" you countered.

"Oh, well my mood just went down the drain. And now I'm sad. All because my boyfriend doesn't wanna feed me" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Alright alright. But if I buy you what you want, you have to promise me that you'll win and go to the championship" you said pointing your fingers at her.

"Promise!" she said as she held her pinky in the air.

After ordering more than what she had asked for, you watched her devour everything. Sipping her milkshake, she looked at you, as you watched her with amusement.

"Will you be coming to my game tomorrow?" you asked.

"Of course silly horse. I've never missed any of your games. Why would I miss one now?" you asked causing her to smile "I'll always make it to your games"

"Yeah, thanks babe. For always making it to my games, even if I don't make it to all of yours" she said.

"Don't be sad. Think of me as your good luck charm" you said causing her to nod her head.

The next day, you rushed out of you classroom, trying to get to the gymnasium because you knew that it'll fill up within minutes. It was your school versus the rival school, YG High. They only had eight players but they were seen as threat. Closing the gap  between you and the gym doors, you continued to run. Only to be stopped by your coach, who was accompanied by another older man.

"This is our star athlete that I was telling you about minutes ago, y/n. Y/n, this is the athletics coordinator for your dream school, KQ University. He's watched you play for the past few matches and wants to offer you a full ride scholarship" your coach had announced.