38. Second Chance: Minji (NEW JEANS)

Requested!

Beware: Self harm

You entered the school building, the crowd began to instantly divide itself as if they were the Red Sea and you and your group of friends were Moses. You looked and saw one of the many people that your friends decided to mess around with, Kim Minji.

"Hey dweeb! Get outta the way" your friend said as he pushed her to the ground, causing all of her belongings that she had in her hand to scatter.

You looked down at her, feeling pity for her as you walked past her. You felt someone's eyes on you so you turned around and saw the hurt in her eyes as she kneeled down on the ground, as she continued to look at you. You quickly turned around and caught up with your friends as her small group of friends came to her aid, glaring at you.

You guys found your seats, waiting for class to be over and done with. The bell rang and the teacher had walked in, announcing that there would be a pop quiz on the material that you guys were learning about. Groans and sighs erupted the classroom, but it soon died down the moment the door opened revealing Minji.

"And why are you tardy Miss Kim? This is Remus third time you've been late to my class" your teacher had asked.

Minji eventually made eye contact with you as she was trying to avoid any sort of eye comtact with your teacher as they questioned her for her tardiness.

"I have no excuse sir. I'm sorry, I'll try to do better" she mumbled under her breath.

"Don't try. Do better. Have seat while I hand out the quiz" your teacher snapped.

Minji bowed her head in embarrassment as she strolled to her seat all the way in the back. She past one of your friends but soon tripped and fell over causing the whole class to erupt into fits of laughter. You looked back and noticed her wipe her eyes as she stood up straight and walked to her seat where she placed her head into her arms.

Lunch had made its way rather quickly as you and your friends all strolled to the canteen. After getting your lunch, you guys sat at your usual table. You kept glancing at your phone, as if you were supposed to get a message or a notification. You guys made your way to your next class, talking about one thing and the another. As you guys entered the classroom, you noticed that Minji was working on her project for class. It didn't take long for you to realize what your friends had in store for her when they gave each other a mischievous look. They walked towards her nonchalantly as she eyed them suspiciously.

"Wassup nerdy nerd" your friend said.

"What do you want Soobin?" Hanni asked as she stepped closer to Minji.

"What are you talking about Hanni? I just wanted to see her project. Isn't so cool, look how it easily..." Soobin started and you all witnessed the poor girl's hard work tumble down to the ground "How easily it falls to the ground"

Your friends all began to laugh, slapping each other and hi fiving one another as you stood there in shock. You looked up at Minji, watching as she looked down at her project that was scattered all over floor.

"Yah! Soobin, what the hell was that for!" Hyein shouted as the others tried to comfort Minji who finally let her tears fall down.

"Oh come on now! You act like Soobin did it on purpose" Kai said trying to stifle his laugh.

"We all know that Soobin did it on purpose!" Danielle shouted.