9. Met Gala After Party: Rose (BLACKPINK)

Requested!

Rated M for McNasty

You watched her intently as she was giggling with another man, other than yourself. She would lean over and laugh as she rested her hand on his forearm to keep her up as he helped her by grabbing her hips, his fingers grazing her bottom. Your eyes twitched as you continued to watch the scene unfold as she continued to laugh with the guy. You were tapped on the shoulder, turning around to be face to face with a model.

"I'm going to this after party, did you wanna come with?" she asked as she began to feel up on you.

"Ummm. I don't know. I'm not really familiar with anybody" you managed to mutter.

"Oh come on. It'll be fun" she said as she threw her arms over your shoulder.

"I..." you started.

"Actually he was just leaving to another after party" you heard a familiar voice say as you were being dragged away by the random female.

"Where we going Rosie?" you asked but was ignored.

You were thrown into the back of the car where she muttered to the driver to go back to your hotel. And in no time, you guys were heading up to your room. The moment the door opened, she pushed you against the wall as she kicked the door closed.

"You just go around flirting with other females huh?" she said as she nibbles at your neck.

However, you are quick to flip you both over so you were now trapping her between the walls.

"You started it first when you were holding onto the guy" you said reached down to her womanhood and began rubbing at it.

"Oh fuck" she moaned as you inserted one of your fingers through the thin fabric, you finger already coated with her juice.

"Someone was a bit naughty. Are you wet from me or from that guy?" you asked as you licked you fingers clean of her juice.

You turned her around and ripped the back of the dress, causing it to fall. You bent down and kissed her ass cheeks, sucking on certain spot, as well as massaging it. You took off her panties that were soaked, as you began to squeeze her ass.

"This is all mine" you said as you began to mark her ass with bite marks and hickeys. You slapped her ass, causing her to whimper aloud.

"How dare you let another man touch you" you muttered.

"I'm sorry Daddy. It won't happen again" she moaned as you began to eat her out from her rear.

"Damn right it won't happen again" you said as you stood up, spitting on your hard cock, and shoved it into her ass.

"Oh fuck" Rose moaned aloud as you began to smash into her with such force, that she will probably end up bruised all over.

She reached for your face as she looked back to kiss you on the lips. Her feminine aroma filling your nostrils as you dug your face into the crook of her neck. You reached forward and began fingering her already wet pussy. Her legs began to shake from the pleasure she was receiving.

"I'm about to cum" she moaned as you withdrew your hand away from her pussy and continued to plunge into her.

You heard her whimper from the lost of contact as you came close to cumming. You smacked her ass cheeks, leaving red hand prints on them as you rammed into her. You came inside and pulled as you began to massage around her ass, squeezing it here and there.

"Are you not gonna help me?" she whined as her legs gave in and she slumped to the floor, her legs wide open revealing her womanhood.

You kneeled down and began to rub her womanhood as she began to rub her own clit. Her legs shaking from the pleasure as you began scissoring her. Her cries of pleasure filling the room and in an instant, she began to squirt all over herself as you continued to plunge your fingers into her.

"I can't take it any more" she cried out as the pleasure became too unbearable.

You pulled out and licked your fingers clean, you stood up, picked up Rose. You brought her to your shared bed as you placed her down gently. You were about to go when her your wrist was grabbed.

"Where you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to that after party" you smirked.

"Well so am I" she said as she got up.

"What are you gonna wear. I ripped your dress off of you" you said amused as she glared at you.

She walked towards you as she hugged you. She began to nibble on your ear as she began to moan into your ear.

"Please Daddy. Please stay and destroy my ass. This is a better after party then the ones others are hosting" she moaned as she grabbed your hands and placed them on her ass.

You couldn't help but squeeze her plump cheeks, before slapping them, causing her to yelp.

"Fine" you said "Face down, ass up"

She strutted to the bed, bending over as instructed. She glanced back at you as you began to undress yourself once again, she reached from between her legs and began to fingers herself as she moaned your name aloud. You threw yourself on her and began to make love as the sun began to rise.

Feel free to check out my other book dedicated to male readers... Alrighty. Bye bye 😊