28. HITC: CL (Former 2NE1)

Requested!

Rated M for McShmexy!

Warning: Threesome, degrading, double penetration.

You stood at the bar, waiting for the drinks that you ordered for you and your girl. You guys were invited to a club as an after party to celebrate the successful performances from the HITC concert. You grabbed your drinks and went to where you left your girl sitting at. You walked up and noticed that she was with Christian, laughing as he whispered into her ear.

"Here you are my lady" you said as you handed her the drink.

"Thanks babe" she said as she took a sip.

The night went on, you kept getting drinks for you and CL. You both ended up on the dance floor, CL grinding her plump ass on your clothes cock. You grabbed her waist and pulled her towards you, her ass landing right on top of your cock.

"Baby girl, you better stop. You know I can't control myself when it comes to you" you growled in her ear.

"Let's go to the bathroom" she said as she bit her lips as she pulled you off the dance floor.

You wiped your bottom lip and followed her as she led you to the bathroom. She kicked the door open and kicked it shut, locking it afterwards.

"You know you were a bad kitten. You let another man make you smile and blush" you said as you stalked towards her, making her walk backwards.

"I didn't mean to baby..." she began to counter.

"Oh you didn't?" you asked as you trapped her between your body and the sink.

You lowered your lips and latched onto her skin, sucking on her delicate skin, making her breath get caught in her throat. You reached down and began to play with her folds through the thin fabric, feeling your fingers become soaked with her juice. You felt her legs begin to shake so you picked her up and placed her on the sink. Her legs were already open for you.

"Look at you, already wet. Was this because of me or Christian?"  you asked with a smirk as you began to thrust your finger tips in and out of her.

She couldn't form proper sentences as you were exploring her insides with your finger. Her panty hoes soaked as you continued to finger her through them.

"Sorry what was that? You little slut" you said as you tilted your head to the side and continued to push your finger tip into her clothed cavern.

You placed your lips on different parts of her neck, marking it up. It wasn't til you heard knocking that you groaned as you pulled out your finger and pulled away from her neck that was now littered with purple and blue botches.

"Aye CL? Y/n? Ya in there?" you heard his Aussie accent from the other side of the door.

You helped CL off the sink and opened the door, revealing Christian. His eyes widened at the scene but then began to laugh.

"Nice mate" he said as he was referring to the mess you made.

"We're about to head out" you said as you grabbed CL by the wrist.