1. Breaking News: Jennie (BLACKPINK)

You were reading different articles on whatever floated on your timeline. However, your eyes caught on to a header that stuck out to you. You read it a couple of times, rubbed your eyes, onl to read the same thing over ans over again.

"Breaking. SM Entertainment confirms that Jennie Kim of Blackpink and Kai of EXO are in a relationship" you read out loud.

Opening up the article, you noticed that there were even pictures of them. Your grasp on your phone tightened almost as if you were about to smash. You did what came to mind and went straight to the room after blowing out the candles for you and Jennie's dinner. You went straight to the room and began throwing everything into your suitcase. You turned around to pick up your other belongings when your name was screamed from downstairs.

"Baby? Where are you?" you heard Jennie asked as she walked up the stairs.

She entered the room only to find you finishing up packing everything into your suitcase.

"Babe? What are you doing?" she asked as she saw what you were doing.

You ignored her and walked past her to get your other things from the bathroom.

"Y/n? What is going on" she asked as she followed you around whereever you went.

You continued to ignore her, not paying any type of attention to her.

"Y/n Y/l/n? What is going on?" she asked as you walked out with your suitcases.

She got a hold of one of them, yanked it towards her, and held onto it. You continued going down the stairs with your one suitcase as she continued to follow you, with tears in her eyes.

"Baby please tell me what's wrong" she said.

You came back for the second suitcase and grabbed the handle amd tried to pull it. However, she held onto it.

"Y/n please" Jennie cried, tears flowing down her face.

"Let go" you said sternly.

"No" she said putting up a fight.

You yanked the suitcase which brought her closer to you. You grabbed her wrist, and forced her to let go of the suitcase. Turning around to walk away, you were engulfed in a tight hug.

"Jennie-ah. Let go" you said trying to pry her hands loose.

"Nu-uh" she said as she held you tighter.

"Let go of me and go to Kai" you said and her grasp loosened.

"W-What?" she asked eyes wide.

"You heard me. Go to Kai" you said turning around and began dragging your luggage with you.

You threw everything into the trunk of the car.

"Wait" you heard Jennie yell as she ran to you.

You turned around to meet her arms around you.

"It's not real baby. Its for publicity, no feelings attached. He knows that I'm in a relationship and I know that he's in a relationship too" she shuffled into your chest.

"Jennie stop making it even more harder than it is" you said as you grabbed her arms and made her let go of you.

You got in the car ans started the engine.

"Y/n! Y/n please! I can't lose you! Please y/n" she cried as she began to bang on the window and tried to open the door only for it to be locked.

You put the car in reverse and began to drive off, watching as she chased after your car, dropping to her knees after a while, and sitting on the road. Your heart wanted you to go back to her and engulf her into a right hug but your mind was telling you to ignore her and keep driving.