6. Jealous: Sana (TWICE)

Requested!

Your girlfriend of two years had asked you to bring drinks for her and her group members. You hurried to the nearest store, bought them their drinks and snacks, and made your way to the entertainment building. You signed in and made your way to the dance room where they're assigned to. Knocking on the door, the door opened revealing Jihyo.

"Y/n oppa is here!" she announced making all the girls turn their heads.

They all stood up and ran towards you. They hugged you, well everybody except Mina who took the bags of drinks and snacks and began devouring it.

"Save me some!" Jeongyeon screams as she runs and grabs some.

You smiled as you watched all of them retreat to where the bags that held the goodies, devouring every last bit. You watched as your girlfriend Sana looked at you with her mouth full of food, her cheeks puffing out. She smiled at you making you giggle as she continued to eat the snacks. She stood up and walk to you as you stood by the door.

"Thank you baby. We really needed that" she said as she wrapped her arms around you, placing her head on your chest.

"You're welcome" you said pecking the top of her head.

She let go and sat down with some of her members. You noticed that all the girls were either sitting or lying on the floor, enjoying the nice cold breeze that the vents were offering. Nayeon made her way towards you and led you to the couch.

"So how have you been?" Nayeon asked as she sat right next to you.

"I've been good, and you?" you asked.

"I've been alright" she said "Still hurting"

"I'm sorry" you said.

"Don't be, I should've known that I never had a chance" she said looking down.

You sat there, looking at the ground due to the tense atmosphere.

"Would I ever have a chance to be with you?" she asked as she looked up at you "If it wasn't Sana?"

You sat there pondering on her question. You felt the cushion on the other side of you dip.

"Did I ever have a chance y/n oppa?" Momo asked.

"I don't know you guys" you said.

You sat there feeling trapped. You instantly stood up and told them you needed air to breathe. You walked out the door and noticed that someone had followed you out. Turning around, you noticed that it was your girlfriend, who had a pout on her face.

"What's the matter sugar?" you asked as you wrapped your arms around her small frame.

"Just worried about you cus you walked out" she said.

"I just needed some air" you said.

You led her back inside the room where everybody was. You sat down, and Nayeon came and sat right next to you.

"Nayeon, I think it's best if you just forget about me" you said "Cus in all honesty, my heart would always beat for Sana"