12. Mine: Seulgi (Red Velvet)

Requested!

Music blasted throughout the house as people danced and drank the night away. You had your girlfriend, Nancy in one arm while a cup of Henny in the other hand. You laughed as your group of friend hyped up Jin as he danced like a chicken. Your best friend Wendy walked through the door and when she noticed you, waved like a hysterical lady.

"Wassup little shit" she said as she hugged you.

"Yah! I'm older than you" you laughed as you pushed her head down.

"Yah! You know how long it took me to do her hair!" Irene came as she slapped your hand.

"The crew is here! Let's play a game!" Jungkook said.

"Like what?" you asked.

"How about drink or dare" Joy said.

"I don't mind" everybody agreed.

You guys went upstairs to a room that wasn't being occupied by horny teenagers and sat in a circle.

"Alright, the rules are simple. The bottle lands on you, choose drink or dare. If you choose drink, you take a shot of your choice. If you choose dare, you have to do the dare of the other player's choice. If you refuse the dare, you take three shots. Choice of drinks are Henny, Ciroc, Patron, Captain Morgan, Fireball, and yeah. Chasers are coke, orange juice, pineapple juice, Rockstar, and beers" Wendy said as she pulled out an empty glass bottle.

She placed it in the middle and spun it. You guys watched as it slowed down and pointed towards Joy.

"Oh no. Why me?" she cried.

"Drink or dare" Wendy asked excitedly.

"Dare" Joy said.

"I dare you to call your crush right now" Irene blurted out.

"You evil two face son of a bitch!" Joy said through gritted teeth.

"Take three shots" Wendy said "If you don't wanna do the dare"

"Oh hush it will ya" Joy said as she got out her phone.

As she placed her ear to her phone, Jungkook's phone began to sound off.

"You're calling me" Jungkook said.

"Oh shit" Wendy said as she took a shot.

"I know" Joy said as she hung up the phone.

"Do you like me" he asked.

"Yeah" she said shyly.

"Okay next round" Jin said as he spun the bottle landing on Jimin.

"Drink or dare" Yoongi said.

"Dare" Jimin said.

"I dare you to call your crush" Namjoon said while smirking.

"But-" Jimin started.

"Or take three shots" Wendy said.