forty - nine ; good 4 u

( tw : this chapter contains conversations on drug abuse, death, and overdosing )

Rosy was walking down the hallway when she felt someone grab her hand and she turned to see Luke.

"Hi," She said, grinning up at him.

"Hey," He said, leaning down to kiss her.

"How was practice?" Rosy asked, tangling their fingers together more firmly.

"Great, sorry I couldn't drive you to school," Luke said and Rosy shrugged.

"It's okay, I liked walking to school today," Rosy said and Luke glanced down at her in surprise.

"It wasn't cold?" Luke asked and Rosy shook her head.

"No, it was, it was freezing, but nice," Rosy said and Luke raised his eyebrows at her.

"You're shivering." Luke pointed out.

"No, I'm not," Rosy said and Luke rolled his eyes.

"Yes, you are. Here take this." Luke said, pulling off his letterman jacket and putting it on her, buttoning it up to her chin. "You look adorable. Are you still cold?"

"No, I am very very cozy," Rosy said and Luke grinned and bent down and kissed her again. "You have glee practice now, right?" Luke asked when they broke apart and Rosy nodded.

"Yep."

"I'll pick you up after and we'll walk to class together," Luke said as they arrived at the choir room.

"Okay," Rosy said and she kissed him one last time before walking into the choir room.

"Oooh, is that Luke's letterman jacket you're wearing?" Santana asked when Rosy walked into the room, and she grinned.

"Maybe," Rosy said, her tone a bit shy.

"Wow, he gave you his jacket, that's a very serious couple thing." Mercedes said and Rosy shrugged.

"Twirl for us," Quinn said, clapping her hands, and Rosy rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going to tw-well, if you insist," Rosy said before doing a quick twirl and she laughed as they all cheered. When she stopped twirling and went to sit down beside Rachel she noticed Sam watching her with a sort of sad smile on his face.

。.☆.。

Rosy and Luke were walking to their English class together the next day when Rosy spotted some hockey players laughing as they walked away from Sam, who was covered in bright red slushie.

"Hey, I'm sorry, what was that?" Rosy asked one of the hockey players walking by her and Luke, stopping him.

"The dude just came back from synchronized swimming, he was basically asking for it." The hockey player said and Rosy glared at him.

"How come no one has slushied you with that horrible hairstyle? You're basically asking for it too, did no one tell you that mullets were never in style?" Rosy asked and the guy stared at her in shock.

"Hey, control your chick, man." The guy said to Luke and Rosy's mouth dropped open.

"Excuse me?" Rosy said and Luke quickly grabbed her around the waist before she could do something she'd regret. Like, slap him.

"Rosy, it's okay. I'll see you later at practice, man." Luke said and he fist-bumped the guy before he walked away while Rosy stared at him in horror.