fifty - three ; what are friends for

"I thought you promised me that they would get married," A voice said and Rosy turned away from her locker to see Quinn sitting in front of her in a wheelchair.

"Quinn!" The blonde laughed as Rosy bent down to hug her tightly.

"I missed you too. Now, tell me why Finn and Rachel aren't married." Quinn demanded as Rosy pulled away.

"Oh, well, Sam kind of found me after our phone call and um, he told them because he knew that Rachel would never forgive any of us if we let her get married while one of her friends just got in a car accident." Rosy explained, shrugging, and Quinn sighed.

"Well, guess that means I still have to attend their wedding, huh?" Quinn said as she began to roll away, but Rosy didn't laugh, she just shut her locker before following her friend down the hall.

"I drove to every single hospital that day." Rosy said and Quinn sighed again.

"You didn't have to." Quinn said and Rosy frowned.

"Yes I did, it's my-" Rosy started, but Quinn cut her off and turned to face her.

"No, don't you dare say that, this was not your fault, Rosy." Quinn said firmly and Rosy frowned, already feeling the tears start to build up in her eyes.

"But I pushed you to go to the wedding even though you didn't want to and I-"

"This would have never happened if I wasn't texting while driving, it doesn't matter where I was driving to, okay? This was not your fault so don't you dare blame yourself. What you can do is pray really hard that I can make a full recovery." Quinn said and Rosy blinked back her tears.

"It's possible?" Rosy asked and Quinn nodded.

"I'm already starting to regain feeling, I just need lots of physical therapy." Quinn explained and Rosy let out a sigh of relief. "Well, I have to get to class, but I'll see you in glee club, okay? Love you." Quinn said and Rosy nodded.

"Love you too."

Once Quinn was gone, Rosy scanned the hallway quickly before walking over to the wall of lockers across from her, trying not to look suspicious. After triple checking that no one was looking, Rosy pulled a note from her pocket and slipped it through the cracks in the locker door, then walked down the hallway as if nothing had happened.

。.☆.。

"Hey, I got your note," Rosy looked up from her place sitting on the stage to Sam, who was walking in from the wings. "You said you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah, um, thanks for coming." Rosy said, pushing herself to her feet so that they were facing each other.

"Of course. So, what did you want to talk about?" Sam asked, digging his hands into the pockets of his jacket.

"I just wanted to apologize." Rosy said and Sam looked at her in surprise.

"Apologize?"

"Yeah, I wanted to apologize for falling apart like that in front of you at the wedding, and I wanted to also thank you for being there for me. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't been there, right when I needed you." Rosy said and Sam shrugged, a small smile on his face.

"What are friends for?" There was an awkward silence for a second. "Sorry, I forgot." Sam said, looking down at his shoes, but Rosy shook her head.

"No, it's okay, I wanted to talk about that too." Rosy said and he raised his eyebrows at her in surprise. "I've been thinking a lot and I was thinking about how when I first picked up the phone to answer Quinn, I yelled. I was angry and I wasn't thinking and I yelled at her. I didn't even say hello first, I barely let her get a word in, and I yelled. And I don't like that that was my first reaction."