Breakfast with Tony |2|

It's been a week since Stephen's arrived at the college. He enjoys his classes, he actually has Tony, Mobius, and Loki in some of them. On different days of course. Things have been running smoothly.

Tony and Stephen haven't squabbled ever since the first day, they've been getting along just great.

If Stephen could complain about this experience, he'd complain about Tony's stubbornness when it comes to sleeping. He's up all night inventing, and sometimes it disrupts Stephen's sleep.

It's 4AM, and Tony has been quietly working on a project. He had no clue Stephen's awake. It occurred to him that Tony hardly sleeps, he's too busy inventing all night. Stephen slowly sat up from bed, "Can you go to sleep? I can't sleep whenever you're inventing, it's too loud." He calmly told him.

Tony sighed and collapsed in his chair, "I invent whenever I can't sleep." He put down his wrench and stood up. "I'm sorry for waking you up, I'm still getting used to sleeping with another person in the room." He apologized.

Stephen flopped on his pillow, "Mmm... it's fine, just go to..." He yawned and fell asleep before he could finished. Tony turned off his lamp and went to his bed. I wonder how many nights I've kept him up without realizing...

——

Beep beep beep beep!

Stephen groaned as his alarm clock went off. He used his magic to turn it off, he took a moment to wake up. A yawn slipped his lips, "Did you get any sleep?" Stephen asked Tony.

Tony was laying in bed, with his arms crossed under his head, wide awake. "I never do." He said with a sigh. He sat up and made his way to his desk, he continued his work from this morning.

"You were awake this whole time, and you didn't invent?"

"What? You said you couldn't sleep whenever I'm inventing." His words brought a giddy smile to Stephen's face. "I haven't seen you sleep since we got here." He recalled. Tony waved him off, "Don't worry wizard, I'm fine."

Stephen let it go, for now. He didn't want to be too pushy about it, but he knew something was up. He grabbed a book and put it between his armpit, "I'm going to make breakfast." He told his roommate.

Tony's head perked up, "You can cook food?" Stephen nodded at his question. Tony dropped his tools and flopped into his chair, "Oh! Yes!" He was relieved. "I'm glad someone in this house can cook." Tony jumped out of his seat and ran to Stephen.

"Uh... I'm not making food for everyone." Stephen told his friend. Tony lowered his head, "Aw! Please? Just this once? We don't have to tell Mobius or Loki."

He took a moment to think, "Okay, but you're helping me cook the food." He said with a mischievous grin. Tony swallowed, "Alright wizard, you got yourself a deal."

"Great. Let's see what ingredients you guys have." They walked into the kitchen. Stephen opened the fridge, "Holy shi..." Tony bursted laughing at Stephen's reaction to the junk food in the fridge.

In the forest of junk food, there was only one small salad, which Stephen knew belonged to Mobius. "Is this why you guys constantly take me out to restaurants? To avoid me opening the fridge?"

Tony wheezed, "Nope, we only did that so you don't eat our favorite snacks."

"Don't you worry about that, I'm never going near this fridge again. I suppose I can go to the store..." Stephen closed the fridge. He snapped his fingers which changed him into a different outfit. "Wow, you're so lucky. I'll get dressed." Tony began to turn the other way.

"Wait, you're coming?" He didn't think Tony would actually come with him. "Of course. Get the car ready, the keys are on the table in the living room." As Tony left, Stephen crossed his arms with a smile.