Fake Melody |7|

And just like that, another month went by! Things have been going slow ever since the Mobius and Stephen fiasco. Stephen has been holding on to the words Mobius had told him, very closely, back in the restaurant.

Stephen and Tony have been sent to detention twice, in the span of two weeks. Loki's girlfriend came back from Tibet, however she hasn't met Mobius yet. Things between Stephen and Mobius aren't as awkward as they used to be, Stephen got over the rejection pretty fast.

He's been carefully distancing himself from Tony, he's a little confused with what he's been feeling lately...

"Halloween!" Loki announced, as the gang sat down in the living room. "What?" Stephen questioned.

"Halloween, it's next Saturday." He answered. "My girlfriend and I will be dressing up as Moxxie and Millie, they're from a show we like."

Tony scoffed, "Halloween is for children, no way in hell am I dressing up."

"Don't be such a downer, Tony. It'll be fun, I might go as Jedediah from Night at the Museum, I've been saving his costume." Mobius said.

Stephen examined his face, "Huh... you do look a lot like Jedediah... then again, I haven't seen that movie in years."

Tony crossed his arms, "Nothing can convince me, I'm not dressing up."

"What if... we were to dress up together?" Stephen suggested. Mobius looked at Loki as if he were that shocked Pikachu meme. Tony tilted his head and thought for a moment, "What would we dress as?" He asked.

"I thought you said nothing can convince you." Loki teased. Mobius shushed him, "Ignore him, carry on with your conversation."

Stephen felt unsure, "Actually... we can continue this conversation later."

Mobius gave Stephen a 'What are you doing?' look. Stephen anxiously looked away. Loki sent a text on his phone, "She said she's coming over on Saturday."

"Ohh, good! I'll finally get to meet the person who stole Loki's heart." Mobius said with an optimistic voice. Loki had a sheepish smile, "All of you will like her a lot."

"How long have you been dating her?" Tony asked him. Loki set his phone aside, "4 months." He grinned.

"Congratulations, that's awesome." Stephen said.

His phone ringed, "Oh! There she is, be right back." Loki accepted the call and went into his bedroom. Mobius signaled at Stephen to talk to Tony. Stephen shot him an annoyed look. "I better do the dishes." Mobius winked at Stephen and left.

Stephen felt miffed at how pushy Mobius has been lately. He decided it's time to tell Mobius to stop. "I'll be right back." Stephen stormed into the kitchen. "Mobius, stop. Just stop!" He whisper yelled.

Mobius blinked, "I'm just helping you out."

"I don't need your help. Stop it." He left before Mobius could say anything. "Sorry about that." He sat on the couch. "Yeah, let's dress up together." Tony said out of nowhere.

"What should we dress up as?"

"Well, who's your favorite character?"

Stephen laughed, "Uhh... have you seen the 2010 Sherlock?"

"No way, I love that show!"

"Really? Sherlock is my favorite character."

"Mine is either Moriarty or John, I can't decide."

"Moriarty? He's crazy..." Stephen said

"Yeah, but he's a good villain."

"Do you want to dress up as John and I dress up as Sherlock?" He asked Tony.