Expo |30|

3 weeks flew by, just like that! Tony has been working his ass off to finish the suit, and somehow he did finish it before the Stark Expo arrived. The Stark Expo was in two days, Tony has been painting the suit ever since 3AM, it's 11:00 AM currently.

As for the group Thor and Tony had desired to create, Thor unfortunately went back to Asgard. But they promised to stay in contact with each other, Thor said he'd come down to Earth and discuss the group with Tony after he finishes the suit.

Stephen stepped into their room with two coffees in his hands, he had a cozy light blue hoodie on, and dark blue sweatpants. "Knock knock~" Stephen sang, carefully transporting Tony's coffee to him. "Oh my god, I love you." Tony said with relief, he took the coffee from Stephen. "I figured you needed something to boost your energy, you've been so busy." Stephen told him, while sipping from his drink.

"Yeah, I finished the suit! I'm so close to finishing the 4th layer of paint!" Tony was on the floor, he crawled out of the way to show Stephen his creation. "Holy shit Tony, this is incredible..." Stephen's words were almost gone, his boyfriend just built an iron suit! "Wow... You're going to blow everyone's inventions away at the expo." Stephen continued.

Tony humbly smiled as if he didn't just create a mind-blowing invention. "Eh... it's a work in progress." Tony was halfway joking. "Are you kidding me? You knock Elon Musk off the charts!" Stephen crouched down, he locked his arm around Tony's neck and passionately kissed his cheek multiple times.

"I mean, look at this!" Stephen gestured at Tony's suit that was laid flat on the ground. "You're incredible." Stephen told him, his face was turned to Tony.

Tony shrugged and looked at Stephen, he gave him a quick peck on his lips. He proceeded with his work by dipping a paint brush into red paint. "We can have lunch at our favorite place, I need to finish the helmet's layer and I'll be done." Tony carefully stroke his helmet with the brush.

Stephen jumped up and walked out of the room while saying, "Yeah, no pressure. I love you, you're amazing~"

"I love you more!" Tony shouted back.

And as a quick update on Stephen's 'glitching,' nothing happened yet. He's been normal ever since the classroom episode.

——

"Wow, it's been weeks since we've ate here!" Tony exclaimed. He had ordered another coffee and his favorite, a smoked salmon bagel. Stephen sat his phone aside on the table and focused his attention on his lover. He gave Tony a happy smile and rested his chin on his hand. "Are you excited for the expo?" He asked Tony.

Tony laid back into the booth, he slowly shook his head as he thought. "I guess... I'm worried that it won't live up to my dad's expectations."

Stephen pouted, "You're going to do great, okay?"

"Yeah yeah... thanks... I wish you could be there."

Their food arrived before Stephen could say anything. "Thank you." He told the waitress, who left. "It'll be live on TV, so I'll be right there with you."

Tony spat out his coffee, "Shit you're right. Ahghh, this is going to be a disasterrr." He hid his face under his hands. "Relax Tony, everything will be fine." Stephen said.

He made a muffled groan, he lifted his head up. "My flight leaves tomorrow morning, I won't be here until next Monday. Video call me every night okay?"

Stephen nodded with a smile, "Only if you promise me you'll video call me every morning."

They laughed together. "I don't know if I can promise that, but we'll see."