Frostbite |21|

Warning: Torture

(Watcher's note: This'll be the last sad chapter for awhile, don't worry.)

Logically, since this is a dramatic moment, there's rain pouring down, and the clouds are blocking out the sun. It was a grey day. Tony was waiting outside of the hospital, standing in the rain. He had his hands plunged into his jacket, with his hoodie above his head.

"The rain is beautiful, but it only depends on who you're with." Stephen said as he approached Tony from behind. "I'm surprised you're not mad at me." Tony added.

Stephen shrugged, while standing beside him, "Who says I'm not?"

Tony sighed, "Well, I treated you like shit, so I understand..."

"Not to mention you sent our best-friend to the hospital."

"I'll explain to him once he gets out... as for now, I just need time to think."

Stephen slid his arm around Tony's, "What are you going to do, Tony?"

Tony stood in silence, "Build that damn missile I guess..."

"Why do they want you to build a missile?"

"I have no fucking clue Stephen, to sell it maybe?"

"Well... whenever you're ready, tell me who they are, and we can fight them off."

"They're stronger than you think, they killed the whole hospital that one night..."

"What?" Stephen looked at Tony, "How many of them are there?"

"One now. There used to be about four I think, but only one of them is on duty."

"If there's one, it should be easy to fight them."

"No... he's... he's crazy powerful, he's a good manipulator and has magical abilities. You can't fight him Stephen."

"If that's true, then I could ask my mentor to fight him."

Tony glanced at him, "You think so?"

"She'll protect us. You'll be safe from them." He pressed a gentle kiss on Tony's cheek, "I love you." Tony's eyes widened, "You're being serious?"

"You didn't mean those things you said back there, right?"

"Right."

"Then yes, I'm being serious. I love you Tony Stark and... this man will pay for what he did."

Tony began to become emotional, he sniffled and pulled Stephen into a hug. "I love you too... so so much." They held each other for awhile.

"So..." Stephen parted his lips, "We didn't break up?"

"Of course not. Forget everything I said, okay? I didn't know what to do, I freaked out and caused my friends pain..."

Stephen pulled away, "This whole thing will be over with. Why don't you call the cops on him?"

"He'll probably burn them to death, knowing him." Tony shrugged it off. "Huh... do I know this guy?"

"Yes..."

——

"Mobius!" A familiar face greeted Loki and Mobius in the hospital room. "Ah, Gelid. Hello." Loki waved at him, he was sat down next to Mobius' hospital bed. Gelid humbly grinned, "I brought flowers."