Caught |4|

Stephen made his way to his door, he stopped as he heard terrible singing.

"Who run the world? Girls! Who run the world? Girls!"

Tony is singing a... Beyoncé song!? He cracked the door open and peeked through, Tony was dancing around as he made tweaks to his invention.

"Are you listening to Beyoncé?" Stephen asked with a grin as he opened the door. Tony instantly grabbed his phone and turned off the music, "Wizaaarrddd! Hah... what are you doing here?" He tried to play it cool.

"This is my room too, Tony."

"Look..." Tony put down his equipment and walked up to him, "I'm sorry for what I did..."

"I'm listening." Stephen crossed his arms.

Tony inhaled, "I should've never done that, I only hacked your phone because I wanted to make sure Christine wasn't trying to ask questions about me to get close to me or something. We have a rough history together, and last year she confessed she still felt for me, but we stayed friends. And now I'm so paranoid that she's using you, I don't want you to get hurt by her..."

"Just because I'm friends with a girl doesn't mean I have feelings for her." Stephen laughed.

"Yeah, but she's smart and beautiful. She has powers too! How could you not?"

Stephen shrugged, "She's not my type."

"It's okay if you date her, I just want you to be careful."

"Tony, I don't like her." He said as he walked past him. He grabbed his laptop, "Now come on, let's go to class." Stephen said with a forgiving smile and left the room.

Tony let out a captivated sigh.

——

Everyone was in their seats, besides Tony. Stephen was concerned why he didn't show up, he left a portal open for him.

"I hope everyone brought their assignment that was due today." The professor said. Stephen pulled out a packet from his binder. The large doors opened with Tony Stark walking in. "Tony Stark, you're late." Professor Hill stated.

"Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know." The class laughed at Tony's comment, besides Stephen, he was mortified. She lifted an eyebrow, "Come with me."

Tony groaned and turned to Stephen. "Are you crazy!?" Stephen whispered to him. "Sometimes." Tony walked out of the class.

A few people were whispering about him. "He's so funny, hot too." One girl said, which caught Stephen's attention. "You should've seen his dad whenever he was younger, he was way more attractive than Tony." A boy said.

That brought curiosity to Stephen's mind, what did Tony's father look like again? He knew who he was, but he doesn't remember his face. Stephen searched him up on his laptop. "Eh... Tony's cuter." Stephen said out loud, the room became silent, everyone looked at him.

"I...I did not mean to say that..." His hands were covering his mouth. He closed his eyes in shame as he heard voices talking in the background. Tony came back and sat down.

Stephen panicked, he wasn't sure if someone would tell Tony what he had just said. Everyone stared at him as if they saw a ghost. "Why is everyone looking at me?" Tony asked with a cocky attitude. Stephen was trembling so bad, he didn't calm him 'cute' in a romantic way, and he knew somebody will take it the wrong way and tell Tony. Why is Stephen so stressed about this in the first place? It's not a big deal.