Mobius!? |5|

Hours had passed since they came home. Stephen woke up from his long nap, on the couch. He was leaned up against the arm, feeling pressure on his back. He looked over and saw Tony cuddling up to his back. They were wrapped in a blanket together.

Mobius wasn't here, it was just the two of them in the room. Stephen gently unhooked Tony's arms from his waist, and gradually sat up. He saw his tea Mobius had made for him, sitting on the coffee table.

He stood up, grabbed the tea, and walked into the kitchen. He heated it for 35 seconds in the microwave. He sat down next to Tony, while sipping his tea.

Tony moved around and gripped on to Stephen's thigh, as he lifted himself up, resting his head on his thigh, using it like a pillow. Stephen smiled, he caressed Tony's hair and stroke it softly.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked as he woke up. Stephen's hand stayed in place, "Uh... sorry." He backed his hand away, Tony sat up. He looked around for a bit, trying to come back to reality.

"Was I sleeping on your leg?" Tony asked him. "Yeah, you also slept on my back."

"Oh..." Tony sheepishly rubbed him the back of his neck, "Sorry."

"It's fine." Stephen looked into his tea. "It's cold in here..." He said as he began to shiver. Tony agreed, "Yeah, our heating system is a bit jacked up..." He grabbed the blanket they slept in, and wrapped it around himself.

He looked at Stephen and made an open space in the blanket, "Do you want the blanket too?"

Stephen looked dumbfounded, he took a moment to respond. "Yes, that'd be great." He set his mug on the table and scooted next to Tony.

He wrapped the blanket around Stephen and moved closer together.

"You owe me one." Loki whispered to Mobius as they secretly watched their friends snuggle. He was tampering with the temperature, using his powers. "Look at them." Mobius pointed, "We're doing them a favor."

"Why do you care about getting them together so much?"

"Loki." He put his hand on Loki's shoulder, "Whenever I see soulmates, I see soulmates."

"How? They met each other last month."

"Trust me on this."

"So..." Loki paused, "Are me and my girlfriend soulmates?" He cheerfully asked. Mobius shrugged, "Haven't met her."

Loki frowned, "Her and I are definitely soulmates." He assured himself.

Tony slowly leaned against Stephen's shoulder, none of them said anything. Stephen began to feel anxious. "Um..." Stephen let out, he took off his side of the blanket. Tony leaned up, "Hm?"

"I'm going to go...uh read." He didn't give Tony time to respond, he sprinted into his room. Tony was confused, why'd he run off? He saw Mobius and Loki peeking their heads from a wall. They jolted back as soon as he saw them.

"Were you two spying on us the whole time?!" Tony asked in an angry tone, but it was genuinely meant to be playful. Mobius slowly poked his head out, "Yeahhh, sorry. We couldn't help ourselves, you guys are so cute together."

Tony sighed, "Stop it. We're not in a relationship, so cut that out. It's not funny." He walked into his room.

"Dammit Mobius, I told you."

"Just wait and see."

——

"Stephen-" He walked through the door and saw Stephen meditating on his bed. He was levitating while doing so. His head started twitching like crazy.