Force |35|

"And he's been acting weird lately, he's acting like he has amnesia or something." Tony told Thor, who was looking out the jet's window. Thor decided to tag along with Tony back to Boston, so they've been sitting in the jet, talking. "Hm, amnesia? Why would he have amnesia?" Thor questioned.

"I don't know if he does, I'm just saying he's behaving like he has it. I'm getting worried for him." Tony had a drink in between his fingers, he took a sip after talking. Thor pressed his face against the window; he wasn't really listening. He snorted into the glass, "Mhm, yep."

Tony sighed at his immaturity, he eyed his tablet and picked it up. He typed in a few letters, and passed the tablet to Thor while saying, "Natasha Romanoff. She's been accepted to my school because she's skilled in many martial arts such as judo, karate, aikido, boxing, and a lot more. I think she'd be a valuable member to our team, what do you think?" A picture of Natasha appeared on the tablet, along with information about her.

Thor pulled his face away from the window and took the tablet. He scrolled through the information, not even reading anything. "And how will we contact her?" Thor asked him. A smirk formed on Tony's lips, "She's in one of my classes, it shouldn't be too hard to approach her, right?"

It was indeed hard to approach her. They made it back safe to Boston. They're closer to campus so they went there to pitch their idea to Natasha. Tony had to miss class, for an obvious reason, him and Thor waited outside for the class to end. "It should be ending... now!" The bell rang perfectly on time.

"Is that her?" Thor pointed at a girl. "Nope."

"Is that her?"

"No."

"Oh! How about her? That's gotta be her-"

"No, Thor. Wait actually, yeah. That's her." Tony tagged behind her and caught up with her pace, "Hello, Natasha right?" Tony questioned in a polite way. "That's right." She told him, giving him a skeptical glance. "I'm sure you've heard of me, I'm Tony and I'm here with my bud, Thor." He gestured back at Thor and continued, "We have some things we'd like to discuss with you, it doesn't have to be now."

"Wait..." Natasha stopped walking, so did the others. "Weren't you the one who created the iron suit?"

Tony shrugged with a egotistic smile, "Yeah, it's in the car right now."

"Huh... so did you know that as you were flying by, your suit dropped a missile near my friend and it burned her face?"

His eyes widened, his smile was stuck from shock. "I..." He looked over at Thor, he messed up bad... Thor returned the same expression.

"I'm kidding." She laughed, which made Tony fall into a relieved sigh. "Your invention was pretty impressive." She gave him an approving nod and walked off. They caught up with her. "So... When are you free?" Tony had his hands behind his back, following her around like a puppy. "Uh, I'm free right now." She told him as they walked outside.

She sat her bag down on a picnic table, the three of them sat at the table. Natasha and Tony were sitting directly in front of each other, meanwhile Thor was sitting beside Tony.

He pulled out his tablet, "One moment..." A hologram of the Iron Man suit projected on top of the tablet. "Mark 1, formally known as Iron Man, is a project I've been working on for about a year now. It's designed to withstand any combat it'll cross. Thor and I are forming a group for skilled fighters. You can be a genius, a fighter, a god, or a wizard. It doesn't matter, just as long as you can get the mission done. We all have enemies we want to take down, and that's exactly what this group is about. Thor is... well, he's a god and I'm going to be using my suit as my weapon."