Battle |36|

"As expected, your plan didn't work."

Stephen was laying on a mossy ball, he instantly knew he was in the Alluring Dimension. He sat himself up, staring at Gelid's family standing in front of him. Oh god, he was frightened to death. He didn't know how to respond...

He assumed that his family didn't know him and Gelid swapped bodies.

I have to think smart... my life depends on it.

He cleared his throat and stood up, he almost lost balance while doing so. He felt so weird being in someone else's body, it felt like he was violating something. His arms and legs squirmed around a bit, but he managed to act natural after. "Ah... no, my plan is still working, don't worry." He told the family.

A lady cocked her eyebrow, she looked extremely pissed off for no reason. "Last time you said that, we ended up in another dimension."

"Dad is going to kill us." A boy, who looked younger than all of them, whined.

Dad...? Are they all siblings? Holy shit... there's 7 of them! Alright Stephen, you got this, remember just pretend you're auditioning for a role... with murders as the writers.

"Relax guys, I got this. Dad won't find out, 'kay? Just give me more time."

Nailed it!

What Stephen's assuming, Gelid's sister, spoke, "Whatever, we're all going to die anyway." They all groaned and jumped to a different ball. He turned the other direction and broke out of character, he was panicking. He had to be smart about this, one false move could lead to destruction.

He looked at 'his' hands. He's aware that Gelid has powers, but he doesn't know what kind.

"Teleportation, morphing, ice, fire..." Is all he could remember. He's not familiar with his magic, he's unable to produce any sparks from his fingers. He huffed in frustration. No powers, not in the right dimension, stuck with Gelid's family, could this get any worse?

——

Tony and Thor sprinted into the hospital room. Tony's adrenaline hasn't went down ever since he got the news. He saw his boyfriend laying up in the hospital bed, he looked perfectly fine! His heart rate alleviated. "Tony." His boyfriend said with a warming smile, oh how he missed his voice!

"I was so worried!" Tony said in a breathy voice, making his way up to his wizard. "The doctors said he went into cardiac arrest." Mobius voiced, his focus was locked in on paperwork he was signing on a clipboard.

Tony was awfully concerned, he exchanged a sympathetic look toward Stephen. He understood the horror of health problems. He gripped on to Stephen's hands, gently though.

He pressed a soft kiss on Stephen's fingers. "You got this, you're not going anywhere." He encouraged.

Note: Remember, Stephen is actually Gelid!

'Stephen' pulled his hand away, "Thanks." He had a funky smile curved on to his face, it wasn't readable. It was a mixture of a mischievous grin and a spiteful stare. Tony noticed that, but he decided not to overthink it, the man just had just went into cardiac arrest!

Tony leaned up and sauntered to Mobius while asking, "What'd they say about his memory?"

Mobius flipped a page up from his clipboard, he wrote a few words down. "Dr. Baker said it could've been from the injury Gelid caused whenever he punched Stephen's head. It's possible he has a form of amnesia."