College Play (BONUS)

Hello! If you're re-reading this book, you wouldn't have read this yet. This is a bonus chapter I wrote for fun!

This isn't relevant to the plot but it does help support the relationship between Tony and Stephen. It's safe to skip, but I recommend coming back if you're re-reading. This chapter has a lot of time-skipping and POV changes, just a heads up!

Tony Stark's P.O.V

Shit. I have so much homework to do. I'm usually good with keeping up with that kind of stuff, but for this whole night I've been spending my time looking at Stephen. Okay, I know that sounds bad, maybe even a little creepy. He's sleeping right now, I've been trying to come up with ways to cheer him up after the Mobius incident.

He's a nice guy, he deserves to be consoled after that! I don't know much about him, so I don't know what could cheer him up. Plants? I could buy him a succulent shop. I turn on my computer, my finger stays hovered above the keyboard. Oh, what to search up?

How to cheer up a friend? I look up.

'Take your friend out to dinner!' Boring, we go to dinner all the time. I skip to the next suggestion, 'Give your friend a box of chocolates.' Damn, what's up with people and food? Also, this isn't Valentine's Day.

I glance at the time, shit it's 5:30 AM! Eh... not really a surprise though, I'm always up this late. My eyes trail over to Stephen. He's facing my direction, if he opened his eyes I'd cry from embarrassment, he'd wake up to his roommate staring directly into his soul.

Y'know... now that I look at him, he has such an interesting face, not in a bad way. His cheekbones are... how do I think this without being weird? Attractive? Are cheekbones even attractive? His skin is so smooth, while I'm over here with mild acne, nothing wrong with that though. The light perfectly reflects off of his milky brown hair. A strand of his hair falls across his face in a majestic way. Jesus Christ, even his muscles look perfect. His biceps are outlined through his shirt, okay no! No! Stop looking at his biceps!

Focus Tony! I turn away, my face feels so hot, why the hell am I sweating? It's chilly outside, I reach up for the AC and toggle it on. My eyes wander back to my roommate, his eyes open, we're making direct eye-contact. My head quickly turns to my computer. "Tony." He groans.

My heart is pounding so hard, get yourself together man. "Why would you turn on the AC? It's freezing outside." Stephen propped himself up, he rubbed his arms together for warmth. I fumble myself to the AC and turn it off, "Uhph... sorry! I'll just... I turned it off." I sit back down, he gives me an annoyed look but softens after.

He slowly took himself out of bed, he's walking toward me! Crap, what do I do with my hands? Do I rest them on my desk or... okay, this is ridiculous. Why am I freaking out? Stephen reached for my computer, he turned it off. "Hey!" I whisper-yelled, making my way to the computer's power button, he blocks my hands. "I was using that-" I tell him, giving up on trying to turn it back on.

He placed his hands on his hips, he was looking down upon me with a smile. "You do know it's 5AM right?" Stephen softly asked me. I gulp, "Yes... I know that."

He took me by the wrist and dragged me to my bed, he gently guided me down. "You need to rest. Goodnight." He turned off my lamp. I watch his figure travel to his bed. "Night." I tell him. Night?! Seriously? "I-I mean, goodnight." I stutter. God, I'm such a mess. I hear a faint chuckle from his side, I smile at that. Even his laughter is perfect. My eyelids begin to fall- no!

I sit up, grabbing my phone from my nightstand. I need to be a good friend! I'm going to find a way to comfort him somehow. As I clicked on the Explorer app, a notification buzzed on my phone.